Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Released] Edit Weapon LvL

Discussion on [Released] Edit Weapon LvL within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old 06/22/2008, 19:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
this one is easy just use DE editor
Old 06/29/2008, 15:00   #17

oh really??? WEll,, i already use many cheats...Are u just jelous greedlt??
You can't figure it out right?? Dont worry i know it.Because you have a BIG LETTER "L" on your forehead..Wahahaha!!.LOL
Old 06/29/2008, 18:35   #18

elite*gold: 20
Well i dont think this was a hard cheat, i mean hard cheats to me would be using wpe pro. He stated that hard cheats where anything that crashes the server. Well cheats the crash the servers is kind of up in the air because no one know for sure if the certain cheat would be the cause of the problem.
Old 06/29/2008, 20:03   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilclowns View Post
Well i dont think this was a hard cheat, i mean hard cheats to me would be using wpe pro. He stated that hard cheats where anything that crashes the server. Well cheats the crash the servers is kind of up in the air because no one know for sure if the certain cheat would be the cause of the problem.
You want to know why they call this "HARD CHEAT" will amount of certain many of the players been abuse by this cheat. they can where any IVL at they want. so basically if you where ivl1 you can where ivl50 weapon anytime.

NOTE:damage is real but dont abuse to much or else they band you
Old 06/29/2008, 21:27   #20

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
nightwing619-You want to know why they call this "HARD CHEAT" will amount of certain many of the players been abuse by this cheat. they can where any IVL at they want. so basically if you where ivl1 you can where ivl50 weapon anytime.
Well said nightwing makes sense to me.
Old 06/29/2008, 22:02   #21

Hell Yeah!!

Thankz 2 all d Contributors and makers of CE and this Hack!! Now currently in the infamous "Death Hall" T_T (****!), ..hehe

Anywayz CONGRATS sa idol kong c Manny the "PacMan" Pacquiao 4 winning his 8th consecutive win!!!! ASTEEG!! whoooo IDOL...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg manny.jpg (40.2 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg NeutralB0046.jpg (268.5 KB, 64 views)
Old 06/29/2008, 22:12   #22

Angry

Sad to say na talo ako sa pustahan AMF
Old 06/29/2008, 22:34   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwing619 View Post
You want to know why they call this "HARD CHEAT" will amount of certain many of the players been abuse by this cheat. they can where any IVL at they want. so basically if you where ivl1 you can where ivl50 weapon anytime.

NOTE:damage is real but dont abuse to much or else they band you
Even if you're wearing 50 armor+ weapons, you'll pretty much still get killed by a level 40 aslong as you're low level and have low PT. So it'll be most useful for 40+ people in PVP while 45+ people could wear it anyways.
In PVE ofc it's pretty useful even though you'll get banned quickly if you wear 50 armor and kill sandworms and the like, you can't do random partys either.
Neither can you actually switch armor in battle( so you can't run fast aslong as you don't speedhack) and you have to redo it after you relog.
Saying that I actually think that the 10x Asp and Pothack are harder(or as hard) hacks.
Adding to that normal low level people don't get Int 50 stuff (it's pretty hard to get a full armorset+ weapon until high 40s) but they can pot hack and attack speed hack.
Not saying that asp and pot should get forbidden but rather that this one shouldn't be/ for anyone that wants to say something after this, yes I know how to change pt/level...)
Ps: It seems you don't know why they call this a "hard cheat" it's because alot of RF Servers crashed way too often when people used that cheat to dupe stuff and as far as I remember a mod actually has to allow a thread before it's shown to everyone so Hiyoal actually seems to allow this to be released(correct me if I am wrong here)
Old 10/03/2008, 00:31   #24

where to get edfdecrypt, and edfcypt?
ive looked all over please a little help
Old 10/25/2008, 03:02   #25

what value will i put to xx xx ff xx ff i tried 00 00 ff 00 ff and 01 01 ff 01 ff i didnt work
p.s. i already bypassed .bin by the way..
Old 11/05/2008, 04:56   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonsense View Post
oh really??? WEll,, i already use many cheats...Are u just jelous greedlt??
You can't figure it out right?? Dont worry i know it.Because you have a BIG LETTER "L" on your forehead..Wahahaha!!.LOL
*gravedigging sorry*

k *** first of all me and 4 others started RF hacking dumb **** and i have allot of access to hacks compared to what ur 13 year olf little *** leeched!

and y the hell would i be jellous? and plz list what cheats u leeched from here and other forums

and the **** is "you have a BIG LETTER "L" on your forehead" supposed to mean, ***.. little kids today need to grow up*

to all who didnt need to c this sorry for the gravedigging* reposting old *** threads...*and if anyone needs to test hacks without the bs hardcheat thing pm me ill send u the link to mi server that I own
Old 11/06/2008, 12:08   #27

Stupid post : )
Cz u need to hotswap edit weapon or armor.
Hotswap fixed : )
And y, u can use CE to edit.
Old 11/08/2008, 00:59   #28

Received Thanks: 1,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3gatron View Post
ill ask a dumb question...whats this ****** site about..aint it about sharing cheats?i mean im not saying you have to post your advanced cheats or anything.but there r guys that really need cheats...and they're not even beggin for the high tech kind.but some of u guys are just greedy self centered hackers who thinks that because you got lucky and made or found a cheat you should post cheeky comments to make newbies feel inferior.dude i got cheats for lots of games and i dont act up like that.chill guys...
Yeah. Some of use here really are hackers, and we are superior to the leecher nobodies who we give the hacks to. Such as you.

You have hacks for lots of games, but you haven't released even one. So you're a ******* pathetic *** liar or a mega-leecher.

Me and others here who spend **** loads of time working our *** off making hacks, find it fairly daunting when people spam, and say that your work of art doesn't work while it does.

See, you wouldn't understand such concept. You have no hacking experience whatsoever. You are a cheater. Just a cheater. I am a hacker. There's a difference!

See, you in better times!