Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT]Change ur normal amu or br to 100% or higher def, attck, dodge

Discussion on [TUT]Change ur normal amu or br to 100% or higher def, attck, dodge within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old 06/17/2008, 07:47   #31

elite*gold: 0
I had the same idea. If it doesn't work try dropping the item then pick it up again.
Old 06/17/2008, 07:52   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by randz2004 View Post
I had the same idea. If it doesn't work try dropping the item then pick it up again.
done this one but still dont work, ive also done dropping it and picking it up by another character/toon,(you can see on your system message you got the elem) but still dont work.. think think think.
Old 06/17/2008, 08:23   #33

this is my first time to use CE!...ill try!...
Old 06/17/2008, 08:51   #34

Just a thought, have you tried selling the elem in NPC? how much gold does it give out? Since your just editing a normal BR/HS, it should not be a big loss.
Old 06/17/2008, 09:50   #35

not working on RFid, changing amulet effect don't five any effect I tried with many different way, include swaping leon effect,changing dodge,attack,defend,movement speed percentage; please post something useful by test the effect.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2008, 11:23   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty123567 View Post
i have an idea for the 2nd step. i haven't tested this theory though, am gonna try it tonight. well here's my idea:

i believe k9crow203310's statement regarding the changing of values. the server must recognize the item to be "realistic" which means changing the values to uber high amount will be useless. however, if we change them to like 25% max, the server will think it is a valid item, thus the possibility that the effect will work.

with regards to the 2nd step, here is my thought about it.

the server contains all the items the player possess. which means that if you change a normal amu/br to an elem BUT YOU DON'T HAVE the elem itself, the effect won't take effect. this means, when changing a normal amu/br to an elem, YOU MUST COPY THE EFFECT FROM AN ELEM WHICH YOU CURRENTLY POSSESS.

for example, you only have 1pc 25/20 atk/avoid hs. you can copy its effect on a normal hs then do the hotswap. the server will "think" you equipped your original hs thus giving the effect.
You got it right dude, so you better have the elems 1st for you can edit the normal BRs or AMUs then boom!!! instant free elems for you cheater...
Old 06/17/2008, 13:54   #37

your on to somtin ..... a little tweeking might work
Old 06/18/2008, 01:41   #38

client side only
Old 06/18/2008, 03:11   #39

i dont know why hard cheats are forbidden, just give it everybodies doing it. the game's pretty much ruined already why not start a new type or style of game where damage is high and lots are easy to get... coz if only a few knows this maybe someday no one will play the game because of the few whos making it hard for others. be fair to everyone or else the game's gone....
Old 06/18/2008, 04:32   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtej View Post
i dont know why hard cheats are forbidden, just give it everybodies doing it. the game's pretty much ruined already why not start a new type or style of game where damage is high and lots are easy to get... coz if only a few knows this maybe someday no one will play the game because of the few whos making it hard for others. be fair to everyone or else the game's gone....
lol.... its ruined because of YOU and your Kind "leachers.... thats why some cheats are aint for release just like 100x ACC lau Damge, Gold Hack.etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2008, 11:09   #41

I tried it, found the numbers chnged it and it works. I put 160% inc atak in my armlet and it even affected my status info. BUT the problem is I tried damage testing but i still have the same damage. I got 7k-12k force atak in my status info. can even change the amount of % in my strong int staff. Am i missing something??
Old 06/18/2008, 13:18   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by playforbooting View Post
lol.... its ruined because of YOU and your Kind "leachers.... thats why some cheats are aint for release just like 100x ACC lau Damge, Gold Hack.etc.
I wonder if the first cheat/hack you've gotten your hands on was done/made by you, But I doubt it. " If so shame on you for telling that man a Leecher when you yourself is a Leecher at his first time. ". And try to get his point first before you bash others.
Old 06/18/2008, 14:24   #43

@up
ouch......
nice one...u hit the right spot
Old 06/18/2008, 15:17   #44

@Seiln
dude did you even read that Curtej guys post?

don't say the same thing on me....cause you know what...everyone start just the way on getting ideas on others and worked hard to make their own hack/cheat

and did you even think that Curtej even read the new rules in this forum that "NO HARD CHEATS ARE ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM ANY MORE"

did you even get the point of Curtej? maybe you should read harder and read the new forum rules.

how about you?

did you even help any1 here in this forum?
did you try to make your own hack/cheat?
and why did you get angry when he said that guy was a leecher because y HARD CHEATS ARE FORBIDEN?
whats the use of hacks/cheats if the game closes or shut down?
whats the point of making hacks if you would just abused it until you ruin the game?
did you even know the point of playforbooting?

and as i notice this your first post too....
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2008, 15:19   #45

WTH is the issue about leechers.

We are all leechers because we applied the cheats we don't develop and even if you contributed something you are still a leecher because it's not your original idea.

Most of us here have copied and used cheats that we dont originally made.

So shut the **** up dude because you/we are all leechers.