Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 14:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[IDEA] -UNPATCH- ITEMS PT AND LVL REQUREMENT PATCH

Discussion on [IDEA] -UNPATCH- ITEMS PT AND LVL REQUREMENT PATCH within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old 06/04/2008, 21:56   #31

elite*gold: 0
wow
Old 07/30/2008, 17:01   #32

elite*gold: 0
*** U THERE IS A VIRUS!!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any1 got any idea how to trade personal items???
06/25/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hi guys, any1 got any idea if it is really possible to trade non tradeable items, or mail them?
[QUESTION]Does anyone have an idea when will be the date of GC PH S3 patch?
05/11/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
I would gladly appreciate your help if you would answer my inquiry
[Idea] Ninja on Patch 5017
04/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
I think it is easy to code it .. but i am so lazy and i think i will not put ninja on my server ... First setup You will make In your Script (Register.php) a rectangle and his name will be : IF You want to be Ninja Write 50 And another one called Your Character Name : and in the table Will edit all thing .. i mean he will enter in the game without choose Your character And then you will code a npc that will learn you Ninja skills (If You can do the skills :D ) and i think it will be...
An idea for +1 items
08/23/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I had an idea, reading about all the packet editing etc etc... From what I gather, sending packets is VERY specific when it comes to, say.... picking something up... You need to be at (X,Y) coods, and the item has to be (Z) item. IE you record a packet of you picking up a Van Sword at coordinates 364,457... This will only ever work if there is acctually a Van Sword laying on the ground at 364,457... so you can't just walk around picking up van swords all over the place. I read somewhere...