Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial] Edit level, skill and race for items

Discussion on [Tutorial] Edit level, skill and race for items within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/13/2008, 12:10   #136

elite*gold: 0
i dont understand the hotswap.......
Old 05/13/2008, 12:58   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemgwapo View Post
lol. if you read the whole topic its been mention alot. you think all people are dumb that they just jump on the last page without reading the first page?
and besides rf is ruined already bec. of the damage hacks why try to save it?
haha, ^_^ well, there is enough clues in this topic and other topics to make this cheat. just got to have an iq abow 80, and not beeing an freshman on CE.
Old 05/13/2008, 14:34   #138

even thou you can use the item wen you change weap the edited will not be in use anymore and u will go to the bank again. is there a way that the bug will 4ever be there? so that you wont go to the banl anymore? pls PM me........... cge na mga paps...
Old 05/13/2008, 14:36   #139

wat WPE??????????
sori.. im still a noob
Old 05/13/2008, 16:21   #140

sir can u send us the link or file... tnx ""
Old 05/13/2008, 21:21   #141

OMG... i even not see the first post because of this holiday.. that's ok anyway =D

IF you realize, you can also change the RANGER weapon ATTACK speed (not the Launcher) so far IF the clue is "search the name of the wepon" scrool down a few times, and you may try to change the HEX... IF you able, the weapon (such like Gun,Bow,etc) will attack such like 3x speed =D

*Credit: thanks to my friend =D

i will not tell you the exactly address because it's to easy to find if YOU understand what you're doing.. so at the end...

NO MESSAGE plz... really busy with RL =D

**after think about 20minutes, i can do this thing =D thanks to venomko,Zere..,and the other who discovered this cheat.. this was a good cheat to have in my scap book =D
Old 05/14/2008, 08:34   #142

can someone tell me how to hotswap again... i can't hotswap anymore in the storage...
Old 05/14/2008, 08:43   #143

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Done
#Closed
Closed Thread