Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Another speed hack but only older version!!!

Discussion on Another speed hack but only older version!!! within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

View Poll Results: DID THIS THREAD HELP YOU ???
YES 18 48.65%
NO 19 51.35%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08/24/2008, 04:15   #46

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by RF_hacker View Post
does it works?
OMFG. Read the ***** fu*king thread before you ***** fu*king post!!!
Old 01/20/2009, 14:46   #47

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotaids View Post
------scan it b4 u use it.
lmao, epic xD

no seriously... you're sad D:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Request/question Silkroad older version
07/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I'm looking for a link for silkroad V 1.143 intallation or all 2pak and media.pk2 files. I need that to create a stable newer version of a private server. i could for now lauch every character creation on each version from V 0.090 to 1.200 but the emulators seems to works only with V 1.143 of silkroad. and i can't find any link anywhere. I will gladly invite the links providers to tryouts the Gm features in my private server if it workrs . "If" waiting for reply , tkx for reading me....
Older gameguard version, bypass, or fix?
04/29/2008 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
It seems that many people are suffering some kind of weird bug from Gameguard at the moment, that triggers the hacking detection window and then shuts down cabal. For this reason, some people cannot play at this moment because GameGuard simply ''won't let them'' (No matter what programs are active or disabled). So here is a simple request: Could someone upload an older gamemon.des/gameguard.des + Gameguard folder? (For gameguard emulation) Or Could someone post a bypass (I sux at...
help on using a client patch to older version
02/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
i wish to use a client patched as like 4351, now i had all the updates, i downloaded the 4351 patch and patched it and did bypass so it wouldnt auto update, what am i doing wrong, its not letting me log in , how do i fix this, do i have to download a client that is in that patch area and not patch it to log in , im confused please help
Is it possible to run an older version of CO?
11/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I was just wondering if it's possible to run an older version of Conquer Online with older un-patched files, and play online? edit: I also want to ask if it's possible to play co w/o running the auto-patch.