Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Another speed hack but only older version!!!

Discussion on Another speed hack but only older version!!! within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

View Poll Results: DID THIS THREAD HELP YOU ???
YES 18 48.65%
NO 19 51.35%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07/27/2008, 08:09   #31

elite*gold: 0
Trooperr u and yougotaids need 2 stop flamming people.especially when they offer their hack.if its a keylogger then hell burn in hell 4 it but if it aint get off the guy.this is the immature kinda behaviour that causes forums to get chaotic.guys like u 2 are just the kinda guys that need 2 be warned by mods or admins.this aint a freaking WWE cyber warefare zone or anything..its a **** cheat forum.remember that people.****
Old 08/01/2008, 11:57   #32

Received Thanks: 1,091
@M3gatron Few words did make sense but mostly no. I can bet ya like 12 years old or something. This is tested and proven and even ******* told you: RUSSIAN SERVERS ONLY FUCKTARDS!!!

Kinda getting tired of dipshits
Old 08/04/2008, 05:48   #33

thanx!!!!!!!

Old 08/05/2008, 06:35   #34

@fsmadre143
Pleased to help!
Old 08/06/2008, 12:15   #35

hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by raving_dude View Post
Does letitbit.ru work for you? I will remind the 100th time ONLY RUSSIAN OFFICIAL SERVERS. Make P.S. note in you existing post. If you do come back adn you answer I will do so.
i tried it but nothing strange happen..thnx anyway
Old 08/07/2008, 04:16   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by raving_dude View Post
@M3gatron Few words did make sense but mostly no. I can bet ya like 12 years old or something. This is tested and proven and even ******* told you: RUSSIAN SERVERS ONLY FUCKTARDS!!!

Kinda getting tired of dipshits

wow.flamed by him though im on his side lmao.ok dude u need 2 chill and read well before u fire at people who tries 2 keep the peace.anyway its no pain on my part, u guys just making fools outta your noob and testosterone overun selves when u beef online in a forum.

and raving_dude dont presume to have the neccessary level of intelligence by assuming my age in a pathetic attempt to crush my feelings.im 19..sry
Old 08/07/2008, 07:29   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3gatron View Post
wow.flamed by him though im on his side lmao.ok dude u need 2 chill and read well before u fire at people who tries 2 keep the peace.anyway its no pain on my part, u guys just making fools outta your noob and testosterone overun selves when u beef online in a forum.

and raving_dude dont presume to have the neccessary level of intelligence by assuming my age in a pathetic attempt to crush my feelings.im 19..sry
Ha Ha Ha!!! You made my fu*king day! I read it in the very morning. "Pathetic attempt to crush my feelings", are you really 19? If ya look at ya name it says: M3gatron ! This makes you look even more pathetic than if you really were 12.
I was not trying to insult you. I was guiding by your username to what age you are. You cant extract an idea out of simple plain text. That really does make you look 12 and dumb! I make my text as simple as possible if even sometimes wrong, so people with not so great english knowledge could read it, and you cant understand it.
I really do have neccessary intelligence level to make you look and feel dumb. See you are a leecher and have not done anything good to the humanity EVER! In real life or online.
I friggin' share a speedhack and get acused of pure bullshit. Now how can ya not flame at this? I am a pacifist and strongly believe in Diplomacy. This asks for some intelligence, and as one I believe in power of words.

"The Feather is stronger than the Sword" said..... Whatever I am tired. Going to bed. Good night e*pvpers.de!

Update: Dont be such a hippy!
Old 08/07/2008, 10:10   #38

Its working in rfph?
Old 08/08/2008, 05:24   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi002 View Post
Its working in rfph?
Grrr another troll. Read the thread fully. There are shitload of people saying where it works and where it doesnt. Can understand me? I dont care. Dont play games then!
Old 08/12/2008, 08:10   #40

oh my ***...dude Raving u need therapy.i see why u call yourself that..usualy im against flaming ppl..but in your case ill make an exception.i really dont see why u started swearing at me :/.all i did was ask the guys swearing at u to stop and boom u attack me...anyway if u think laughing at my name will cause me to feel degraded then think again.and it seems u spend your life scanning this forum trying to start unnecessary fight OVER THE INTERNET which is really quite pathetic though admittedly entertaining.so blabbering incoherently at every post i make only ventures to show that you have a weak outlook at the intricacy on life and you need 2 change.thats my way of flamming u ,not with swear words that provide a timed level of adrenaline rush but with a relaxed mood.and yah im a leecher.oh my please sue me..ban me,but if you cant do neither please shut it and calm down kind sir(ha ha).i look forward to your next post reply which i can surely forwardly attest will be riddled with great aggression and emotion.later dude
Old 08/12/2008, 22:52   #41

Quote:
oh my god...dude Raving u need therapy.i see why u call yourself that..usualy im against flaming ppl..but in your case ill make an exception.i really dont see why u started swearing at me :/.all i did was ask the guys swearing at u to stop and boom u attack me...anyway if u think laughing at my name will cause me to feel degraded then think again.and it seems u spend your life scanning this forum trying to start unnecessary fight OVER THE INTERNET which is really quite pathetic though admittedly entertaining.so blabbering incoherently at every post i make only ventures to show that you have a weak outlook at the intricacy on life and you need 2 change.thats my way of flamming u ,not with swear words that provide a timed level of adrenaline rush but with a relaxed mood.and yah im a leecher.oh my please sue me..ban me,but if you cant do neither please shut it and calm down kind sir(ha ha).i look forward to your next post reply which i can surely forwardly attest will be riddled with great aggression and emotion.later dude

Blah, blah, blah. You make a guess that I spen a lot of time here without a trace of proof. Wait, oh yes. Thats how religions work. So ok just to inform your majesty I dont.
I did not attack. I was amused by your post. It seemed that you are 12 years old. How? Your poor language used! Now I can see you are grown person with intelect above average. I must respect that, for there are so many idiots, and inteligence is something from the past. Good on ya.
Yeah I use curse words and offensive is my second name over the INTERNET. I am a calm and very nice person (believe it or not). Internet is the place to do what you want and how you want. People hate you? Change ya name and they dont. See how easy that one was.
Your try to be superior to me made me laugh. English is not my native language. I speak English, Latvian and Russian fluent. My IQ is 164. Usualy I would not even attempt to be an ass against a person like you, for the reasons above. You put this upon yourself.
I suggest a ceisefire and maybe even peace. I would actualy enjoy a conversation about history (WW2 I just love), or science with a person like you. Oh and to be honest you overdid the amount of "smart" words in your post. Made you look really posh.

Thank you!

P.S. What is your opinion on the war in Georgia?
Old 08/13/2008, 10:20   #42

*Blushes and blinks eyes seductively*aww u think it was posh?lol i was aiming 4 something like that.sry i may not be a math whiz or rocket scientist or even a high rated computer programmer but my level of intellect when it comes to the English language is astounding.So ill get over the negative stuff u said in your last post and embrace the positive seeing as im a positively motivated person.im bilingual and im actually french but excel in English.and you don't have to worry about a ceasefire seeing as i was never angry nor held any grudge towards you.Be seeing you around dude.Later

Oh and as for the war in Georgia i know nothing of(i live in the Caribbean and i avoid looking at international news as i hate to see people suffer etc...), but know one thing:every war has a clear apparent reason yet that reason is seldom true,and war can never bring peace only suffering, chaos,starvation,misery and DEATH.and no matter how much we get mad,swear,pull stricks or even suicide bomb ourselves there's one simple thing we need 2 realize..as long as we keep having factories legally make guns,bomb,etc...peace will remain to be a myth and something we use to soothingly put our kids to bed.think about that people.
Old 08/15/2008, 21:57   #43

Quote:
*Blushes and blinks eyes seductively*aww u think it was posh?lol i was aiming 4 something like that.sry i may not be a math whiz or rocket scientist or even a high rated computer programmer but my level of intellect when it comes to the English language is astounding.So ill get over the negative stuff u said in your last post and embrace the positive seeing as im a positively motivated person.im bilingual and im actually french but excel in English.and you don't have to worry about a ceasefire seeing as i was never angry nor held any grudge towards you.Be seeing you around dude.Later

Oh and as for the war in Georgia i know nothing of(i live in the Caribbean and i avoid looking at international news as i hate to see people suffer etc...), but know one thing:every war has a clear apparent reason yet that reason is seldom true,and war can never bring peace only suffering, chaos,starvation,misery and DEATH.and no matter how much we get mad,swear,pull stricks or even suicide bomb ourselves there's one simple thing we need 2 realize..as long as we keep having factories legally make guns,bomb,etc...peace will remain to be a myth and something we use to soothingly put our kids to bed.think about that people.

Ahh well. Not watching international news has a really nice word for it. Apathy which is a horrible mistake. As I see you are not ignorant of the cause and the reason but still apathic towards the newest. Kinda bad if ya understand what I mean.
Question: How the hell have ya got patience to write in a rich language in a freaking thread. I have no idea why one would do that. I type really fast, so I use poor language and really dont mind it. Seriously. Just try to type fast without words as "Blasphemy". Works just great!

Hail our lord internet
Old 08/21/2008, 19:19   #44

lol don't worry dude i type really fast too so i don't have a problem with using big words :P.and thx 4 squashing the unnecessary dispute between me and you which really wasn't helping the forum at all.later dude
Old 08/22/2008, 03:42   #45

does it works?