Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> DUPING SESSION or METHOD that can't be patched

Discussion on S> DUPING SESSION or METHOD that can't be patched within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old 05/14/2011, 07:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
oh new account nnmn? ibahin mo kasi IP mo
Old 05/14/2011, 07:45   #17

nagsalit scammer.. fair ur face
Old 05/14/2011, 18:38   #18

show a proof.
Old 05/14/2011, 20:44   #19

oh my i didn't start this thread for you guys to flame me, that's why i told you if you don't believe my one and only process which they can't even patch, step out of this thread, i don't need flamers.

@random

of course you do need a partner in my method, and about 3PP i won't comment about it cause it might be fixed, for now i think i am the only one who have this kind of duping, AFAIK they can't patch my dupe, they have been offering me GPs and other stuffs, but i don't need them.

@flamers

why don't you just shut the **** up, i am not even teaching or showing a tutorial here so why bother ask me to show proof, scam? i don't care if you'll think that way, i can't blame you, it's best if you do explore your own dupe, not spoiling threads who you envy so much then flame. again, why would i sell a dupe for a low price if it can't be patch, if this dupe is so easy to patch then for sure i would've posted it for a low price, dumb-*****.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Share] Trade duping method
01/29/2011 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 14 Replies
just working for item can be traded . need 2 player . one player trade item , just lock . and the other lock and confirm . player who trade the item and just lock go fly at -1 and then confirm and then walk . you got client crashes , go login again . and ............ magic happened , im just share he method , not bypassing too :D
RF PH latest duping method
01/25/2011 - RF Online - 49 Replies
i don't know if its time for this one but maybe next year ill post the detail one. Also, its so easy for LU to see it in here and they will be having free service QC for a critical bug??? hehehe, no way. decode this, if you get it then your one of us. ganbatte kudasai!!! 80 S3337P101101 next year if unfix, ill explain it in detailed. Yah LU fix UMT+archon server crash. Well sorry we still have 2 ways. hehehe.
WTS Duping Method for uniqs
07/03/2009 - Archlord Trading - 36 Replies
Yes that right i will teach you how to dupe stuff for shuta, blode, kark, pargon any reasonable uniq. we can meat in any server you give 1 item lvl 3 atck stones anythign bascilyl 5 minuts you will have 99 atack stones. Not a bs working dupe method. i will make some screens if need more proof.
[request] Duping method
04/11/2009 - Cabal Online - 18 Replies
hello coderz/x-treme players , some of my cabal friends just told me that its actualy possible to dupe and they donno how ("yea right") . I know you guys r leet , could you post a method for us comoners too :D P.S i found a lil program that says that its a dupe proggy (scanning turneed all green so no virus) u need a pas and username here is teh program - so , any suggestions ?
Can someone answer me about this duping method
01/02/2009 - RF Online - 3 Replies
i red a post about duping, it say's have 2 characters deal the items to the other character then press ctrl+alt+delete then end RF then theyve said your items will be duped is this true??? cos it sounds fishy