Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ASK] item.edf change Untradeable to Tradeable

Discussion on [ASK] item.edf change Untradeable to Tradeable within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ASK] item.edf change Untradeable to Tradeable

i relly need it, please help me

if you have item.edf change untradeable to Tradeable you can Share The Link in here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
T> my WPE dupe manual for ur vote hack/or untradeable-tradeable WORKING
10/22/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 2 Replies
T>WPE dupe manual for ur vote hack/or untradeable-tradeable WORKING the manual are in spanish and english PM me
making untradeable... tradeable
09/23/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 21 Replies
i posted this coz 1 member keep on asking me on what to edit when making untradeable items... tradeable... 1st is you need to find your working CE/MLE then refer to the other methods on the net(really hate giving off long steps) then this is what you need to look and edit... Making untradeable to tradeable http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7329/987mt8.jp g
untradeable item
06/28/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
how can i make a item untradeable to be exact its a event item and i dont want my players tradeing them back and fourth to eachother. so were do i change this? ty
[Help] How make a item Untradeable>tradeable?
04/29/2010 - Aion - 1 Replies
:confused:where and how do I edit an item in the client so he can go through trade?