Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Sending packets

Discussion on [Question]Sending packets within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Sending packets

I'm working on a hack involving sending packets back to the server, but every time i try and set a packet back, it cuts me of. I get disconnected when I try to send a packet. Can someone enlighten me to why is this happening and how can I avoid it? Thanks.

P.S.
Don't go posting in my thread saying im a noob and ****. I ask cos I wanna learn. At least I do it on my own and not beg for hacks and cheats.
Old 10/24/2010, 20:07   #2

in short wrong packets...
Old 10/24/2010, 20:14   #3

hmm.. ok. as im still learning WPE and packets. Can you explain to me how that works? like, why does it get disconnected when you send the wrong packets?
Old 10/28/2010, 02:44   #4

it depends on the packets you send... try observing it.. = "trial and error"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sending Packets
03/26/2019 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 432 Replies
As per Smurfin's request: reposting of what I posted in the Prophet's bot thread. some example of functions you could use with sending packets (AutoIt code, see link below for C#): ;////Code for sending packets.
[Q] Formatting Sending of packets.
10/11/2010 - Kal Online - 9 Replies
Hello, I have a question regarding the best way of formatting packets with detours. I'm making my own source well to have more fun but am having trouble figuring out the best way to send packets with detours. I guess the function send(); with detours would be the way? But how do I format it? For example if I want to send that, I dunno, I wanna teleport.
Help with sending packets in autoit
08/16/2010 - AutoIt - 1 Replies
ive been lookin around different sites for ways to send packets to the game server. the only examples i see is to create a server and a client which i dont need, i think. well to the point now, can someone lead me in a direction or tell me how to send packets to a game? also if i send packets then that means i dont need the game to be active, correct? Because in autoit when u use keys u need to have the game active, and control send does not work. ty
Sending Packets !!!
09/07/2008 - Kal Online - 14 Replies
now i know how to sniff / analyse packets ... but what then ? :) how can i send packets ?? to pimp or mix weapon for example i just need the way to send , and then i can depend on myself :D
Sending packets
10/12/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I've a question. Is it possible to send 1 packet multiple times at the exact same time?