Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 20:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B> dupe/GC hack server sided

Discussion on B> dupe/GC hack server sided within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B> dupe/GC hack server sided

mail me at

or txt me 09222055213

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Are the weekdays client sided or server sided?
08/30/2010 - Mabinogi - 8 Replies
It is really irritating to have to play on certain days to do certain rp dungeons and missions. Is the day (Baltane, Samhain and the other stupid days) on the server side of mabinogi, or client? I believe it is probably server-sided, but it would be nice to know. If it is client sided, would anyone know how i could change the day? So that i could finish Generation quests without waiting for tuesday? Thanks in advance.
Is Analyze server-sided or client-sided?
08/18/2010 - Atlantica Online - 0 Replies
Because we are given 5 blank cards and we are shown the results after we choose them; if they are client sided, can we some how figure out which will give the best result? this would be a nice feature o_O
B> dupe/GC hack server sided/ flyhack
06/17/2010 - RF Online - 5 Replies
B> the said hacks/bugs. pm me or add me in my YM. [email protected] manila/bulacan area tnx 09222055213 number ko
client sided vs server sided
07/04/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
well i was just wondering if anyone can compile a list of what is client sided and what is server sided im pretty much a noob at CE but im kinda getting the hang of it by just trying things out...im not in any way asking for addresses or anything like that but im just trying to save some time by finding out what i can change and what i shouldnt waste my time on so far i know that u can change movement speed, attack speed......yeah im noob lol if anyone can help me out i would realy...