Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 05:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RF Launcher Update problem Help pls

Discussion on RF Launcher Update problem Help pls within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RF Launcher Update problem Help pls

Hello people
I need help when I want to start one is because RF
Launcher update error and after a minute of you go.
and nothing happened
what I have to make would be really great if you could help
will also play the game

Ty.

in German
Hallo Leute
ich brauche hilfe wenn ich RF starten will kommt da ein
fehler Launcher update und nach 1 minute gehts aus.
und nichts passiert
was muss ich machen wäre echt toll wenn ihr helfen könntet
will auch das spiel spielen .

Wäre echt Klasse

please HELP!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Q] Create auto update on launcher
08/24/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I started learn c# and I build simple launcher, I want to do auto update I try searched on google but didnt find ...
WR Launcher Problem
04/03/2010 - WarRock - 6 Replies
wenn ich warrock starte kommt der wr launcher. der downloadet was und dann kommt: "*Cannot extract a zip file !" kann mir bitte jemand helfen...
problem mit launcher
03/12/2010 - Last Chaos - 9 Replies
Hallo erstma ich hab da ein problem mit meinem launcher und kann eternia nicht starten. immer wenn ich den launcher starten will kommt die meldung "beim ausführen des patch is ein fehler passiert. starten sie ihren pc neu und führen sie das programm erneut aus" ich habe den pc schon mehrmals neu gestartet aber das problem besteht weiterhin. wäre nett wenn mir da jemand weiterhelfen könnte lg gonzo
Sunworld client/launcher wont update
08/08/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Whenever i try to run the silkroad.exe file it appears for 1 second and after that closes , when you try it again it shuts down and you want even see the launcher :mad: Does somebody have a solution for this ? :handsdown:
[Release] Dekaron Non-update launcher
07/05/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 24 Replies
Hi. I wrote a small application with Microsoft Visual C++ to launch Dekaron without updating the client. This is good for people who don't want to: 1) Update their client 2) Use any command-line arguments to launch dekaron.exe 3) Modify the dekaron.exe binary to run it without a launcher. If this doesn't work on some Dekaron please send me the launcher.exe and dekaron.exe and I'll update this.