Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 23:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D-Bro Accessories, Question on Mesh

Discussion on D-Bro Accessories, Question on Mesh within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D-Bro Accessories, Question on Mesh

does any1 know where the bbx/msh file for the d-bro rings r? well they're in items>modelitem>mesh, but wuts the name? lol

following the naming, i thought they would b like com_armor_ring and com_armor_amulet, but cudn't find any of those, so they're not

trying to modify them so i can loot them in a large crowd

Similar Threads Similar Threads
.Mesh
08/20/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
i've posted a topic about this before no one ever answered so i'll try again i have 3ds max 7/8 an 10 im trying to import .mesh files from an extracted client i've tried lots of things like converting it from mesh to .mesh.xml with a converter but the converter couldnt convert it. all im looking for is a plugin/script that will allow me to import it or a converter that can convert mesh files into other formats would help alot.
Mesh IDs
04/04/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Anyone know all the mesh ideas in C3 > Mesh ? Especially the weapons Post Them Below Or The Ones You Know (= Would be a lotta help
Question about the mesh files...
05/04/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Ok I'm trying to make some modding edits to the game mesh files. I was wondering if anyone knows what 3d program can open this file type. If unknown maybe a converter for 3ds or Obj. If no luck there is anyone willing to look into this with me to passably be able to make this happen. Thank you ICON
help with mesh please
02/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
im looking for the file to edit small body female trojan if anyone knows which it is, it would be much appreciated :P