Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 12:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ASK]Tips and suggestions for finding a UCE for RF Global/CCR

Discussion on [ASK]Tips and suggestions for finding a UCE for RF Global/CCR within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ASK]Tips and suggestions for finding a UCE for RF Global/CCR

Excuse me guys, I would like to ask for your tips and/or suggestions for finding a Working (Undetected Cheat Engine) for RF Global/CCR. I would gladly appreciate PMs if u don't want the info being posted here up front.

So far i have tried CE ver. 5.6 and MLE ver 5.0

I get detected amd get kicked out from the game within a few moments.

I also tried using Hidetoolz and tried "Kill"-ing or "Hide"-ing the fireguard or the engine itself and it still is being detected.

Any form of help would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any suggestions?
04/11/2010 - Anime & Manga - 17 Replies
Iv watched one piece(watches new episodes every sunday), death note and bleach,(watches new episodes every wensday) any suggestions what anime i sude see next? :awesome:
Any suggestions to finding no skill cast delay with MHS in Cabal NA?
09/04/2009 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
I need some suggestions to find the cast time address to freeze it, but I dont get the old guides such as bellow. If anyone can give me pointers because i assume this method still somewhat works.
I need suggestions for my web
02/21/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I am creating a website for conquer to release, i was wondering if anyone has any ideas for it. Such as what things to put into the control panel for admins/gms etc.
need suggestions!
05/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
so im gonna make a 130 water tao and just tg it from 110+ and im making a super 2 soc spear to use in tg, and was wondering wut would be best srgs or sdgs in the spear?.. i have full srg gear i can use on her in tg just wondering if the extra attack would be better. sorry if this has been posted already. searched but couldnt find anything. thanks for the help.