Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Where to download Sv/Client Source

Discussion on [Question] Where to download Sv/Client Source within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Where to download Sv/Client Source

Does anyone know where to download RF Server/Client source code?

The only one i have found over google is 2008 version i think, problem is that a big part of the code is missing on it.

If you know where to download any new version/updated code, please post it here.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION] ASSASIN CLIENT, PATCH, SOURCE
05/13/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
hi guys please share some SOURCE, CLIENT and PATCH which have the ASSASSINS please give me the link thank you! Hope it would be free and be shared to me :D thank you all guys
[Question][Source] Client
05/01/2013 - 4Story - 2 Replies
Hi Guys! I have a question. Compiled source 4Story, but have a problem. Client (from source), don't work with this same Client (used with this serverfiles released). What Client work with Client compiled from source?
[QUESTION] How to download EU client
10/09/2012 - Aion - 1 Replies
hi , i have downloaded aion via the ncsoft launcher but i can only install NA how do i install EU ?
[QUESTION]How to make people download client from my ip?
06/24/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
how to make people download client from my ip whats must i do any here volunteer to help me regarding this problems:handsdown:
[Qonquer Question] Where to download the client?
04/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey, i have been offline a lot on epvp because my computer got stoled and i needed to buy a new one and then we got moved to a new city so i had to wait for a new internet connection xD but back to topic, my question is where the h*ck can i download the freakin qonquer 2 client xD i appreciate some help and ofcourse i give you a "thankie" :p