Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 03:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About the range buff [HELP!]

Discussion on About the range buff [HELP!] within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question About the range buff [HELP!]

Can anyone tell how to Change the code for the buff Fast Reload in ranger class so that i can use it because the server that i play they remove it if i buff the fast reload it says "you cannot use this buff in other race" they only remove the fast reload in ACC so can you tell how pls.... thank you hope you can help me.....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] PS Range + Range Adresse
06/03/2010 - S4 League - 0 Replies
Hi , ich suche jemanden der mir die richtige und funktionierende PS Range + Range Adresse geben kann. Bitte nicht die aus den public CT's diese gehen bei mir nicht! Danke
[REQUEST] AutoIt select range/Grap Range For SRO!
02/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Can someone change this loader from private server loader to SRO loader?? :o
{Mabinogi} T> Infinite fb Range for 100%Range
01/08/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey..Trading infinite fireball range for 100%Range (Bow) IGN: Hollowclouds/Alexina Contact me: [email protected] Will except method or file...No keyloggers...not the ones from to mabinogi forum.
Fast PT Buff GM in PlayRf [Work for Melee & Range ]
03/23/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 17 Replies
Open WPE Start scan use skill buff Melee or Range Stop scan Search for any pecket that starts with 19 00 13 ex. 19 00 13 00 11 04 1B 00 BD 00 EE D2 00 00 61 66 29 45 29 AA AA Right click that packet you found Click Add to send list