Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need AutoLoot Working!

Discussion on Need AutoLoot Working! within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Need AutoLoot Working!

Hi is there a autoloot that even if you alt+tab your character still looting?....can you pls send or post it in these forum?... thank you so much!

hope theres one like i need!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
autoloot?
08/19/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 8 Replies
Hi, i was wondering if someone try to make a code to look for a treasure chest or a pointer (look for a hand not for a sword). lol, i have a hard time to say it in english... or it's the same as mob filter, it's check for color. it's should maybe look like this the code start to look from 1 and end at 7 screen game for range skill ------------------------------------------------- ------ ltop-left1111111111111111111111top-rightl l22222222222222222222222222222222222l
Any working AutoLoot in RF EQG??..
12/09/2009 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Can anyone share a working autoloot in rf equilibrium... im tire of holding space just to loot everything and it takes to much time T_T please help... thnx.. sa lhat ng pinoy hackers jan.. pashare namn ng autoloot.. salamat
autoloot
03/02/2007 - Guild Wars - 5 Replies
Is there macro or something what pick up items?? if is can sombody tell me about it?