Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 03:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Breaking Ignorant Talic

Discussion on Breaking Ignorant Talic within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Breaking Ignorant Talic

Some private server is hard to get Grace and Mercy talic, but someone could easy to get it, they said that was breaking by Ignorant Talic, they always kept that secret.
Have someone at here tell me how to do taht ??
Thank you.
Old 11/25/2009, 03:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
You combine a Ignorant Talic at hero with nothing it will cost I think something like 5mil but you get 5 diff talics out of it think one was mercy can't really remember.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
obtaining talic question
05/07/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies
reading thru all the post, I came with this idea, dont know if its feasible. I was wondering if talics could be obtained analizing the receive packets from the server, example, when you purchase a talic from the AH and the resend it to your self. Sounds logical?
[PROJECT]Adding element to weapons without Talic
05/23/2008 - RF Online - 10 Replies
I'm going to start this project, looking to see if you can add elements (fire/earth/wind/water) to your weapons without the help of talics Currents thoughts - If you look at your weapon you will see "Element : none" on the base stats * Since there is a base for element and that base is "none", that mean there must be a code for it * My goal is to find the hex for the elements and replace "none" Objective: Grinding/Farming mobs, with element weapons (on the server i'm playing i have a...