Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to change the size of loots? help me pls..

Discussion on how to change the size of loots? help me pls.. within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to change the size of loots? help me pls..

anyone knows how to change the size of the loots? like making the elementals look bigger for easier looting.

if anyone knows, pls give me a TUT....tnx a lot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size
10/08/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size press on Enter and number which will be missed we will make space in place of it YouTube - Explanation of how can you change IP in file data.pak without change in its size name fills you need to search on it arenalist.csv channellist.csv loginlist.csv monsteset.csv
Loots amount can be change?
04/14/2009 - RF Online - 3 Replies
So, what im asking here is : -Is there a way to make the loots 99 after picking it up? -Is that considered as DUPING HACK? First Post since 4months ago Thanks,
Change Size
06/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Is there a cheat or something to change the size of my account, and that everbody can see that?
change loots
05/08/2008 - RF Online - 8 Replies
as the title say since +4 ores change it value im wondering if the loots in the ground can be change like if loots are warm,excelsiar can be converted to gli when you loot them?
Can we change gem size
05/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Like the title said, I would like to know if we are able to change the size of gem on grounds. Because when we are power leveling in Bird Islands with all these item on grounds i often miss a lot of gem. Mostly fury gem who's very small =\ Thanks edit : nvm founds the post :S not realy what I was looking but still its a nice ways :) http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...f=85 &t=35948&s=