Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HOW TO CREATE RF PRIVATE SERVER WITH 64bits OS and 2GB RAM

Discussion on HOW TO CREATE RF PRIVATE SERVER WITH 64bits OS and 2GB RAM within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post HOW TO CREATE RF PRIVATE SERVER WITH 64bits OS and 2GB RAM

Help me guys to create a new private server with 64bits and 2gb ram please help me or teach me to bypass game guard hackshield in rf xtreme and rf reborn they have a sensitive hackshield that can detect everything! the given undetected WPE pro.rar in this site can be detected by the rf reborn. please do help me guys!
Old 02/02/2014, 22:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
You can't, you will need 8gb of ram at the least and the more people connecting take more ram.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to create a private server
01/19/2024 - 4Story - 7 Replies
Hello my name is André im 19 years old, im portuguese but i can write and understand english, im here to gently ask for someone to help me make a 4story server for me and my friends, i have a very nice computer and can easy host a server for several players, if you can help me we all going to have a lot of fun:) just giving some links about clients or serverfiles, would be helpfull already but i prefer if you can point me a tutorial or at least send me the link of one. Thanks for your time,...
How to create a Private Server
04/29/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi, I would like to known how to create a private server just for me and my friends. If some one could help me, I would be really greatfull :) Thank You to everybody ^^