Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 02:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No Delay Pots

Discussion on No Delay Pots within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy No Delay Pots

manage to change Pot's delay to zero, but giving me an error, seems that the old process can only change on the client side, not on the server, anyone made this cheat work on NR?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TUT]Manually edit your item.edf (no delay pots)
11/11/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 125 Replies
ok i've remove my item.edf on my previous post since it didnt work for some the guys that play RF on different servers so this time i've made a little tutorial on how to manually edit your item.edf to have a zero delay pots. Tools needed: Instructions:
No Delay Pots For CE
09/06/2008 - RF Online - 8 Replies
1. Log In 1st on your RFO. alt+tab 2. Then Open CE and on the upper left corner of CE window you see a "computer icon" click them and find RFonline.bin click it and click OK 3.Now on the Value Type choose "Text", and now type the complete name of the pots, Ex. youve use 2k pots so = Aid HP Charger 2000 , then Click First Scan. 4. Now we have to find the right address just view their memory region. and find this address. ex. 98 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 XX XX FF...
[Release] No Delay Pots
04/08/2008 - RF Online - 32 Replies
awts
[Question] 0.0 secs pots delay...
03/26/2008 - RF Online - 19 Replies
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/598/neutralb003 4fv3.jpg this if from an official server he did it by editing the item.edf but the file he posts was just a trial, only the 100pots have no delay ive tried it and it works im trying to figure out how he did it...T_T no luck just google EDF tools and DATedit i think he used this tools in doing this and a hex editor