Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 15:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hackshield Bypass RF Philippines

Discussion on Hackshield Bypass RF Philippines within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hackshield Bypass RF Philippines

Ive been searching and trying to find out how to bypass the hack shield or game guard of RF online Philippines. The old bypassing is not working anymore. Please teach me how to bypass hack shield. I am not a hacker that is why I cannot make my own bypass, and no idea. I love playing RF but time consuming which is I don't have enough sleep just trying to level up. Anyone who knows bypassing please teach me how to. Many thanks to any one who will have a good heart to help. Here is my email add: Please email me.
Old 07/10/2013, 09:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
fak

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RO2 Hackshield Bypass
03/18/2014 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 322 Replies
update for those complaining... xD instructions: *replace your rag2.exe in SHIPPING folder *right click rag2.exe>properties then tick read-only *start your ro2 normally now you have bypass hackshield...
Hackshield bypass?
04/08/2013 - WarRock - 2 Replies
Hey everyone i just was looking for a hackshield bypass for warrock a new one if u have a new working one then pls give me
Hackshield bypass
08/14/2012 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
uh delete. Didnt read rules 1st . Sryz
How to bypass hackshield ?
04/05/2011 - AutoIt - 0 Replies
Hello. I'm trying to make a bot for 'Metin2'. In metin2, and most games, there is a hackshield now. It prevents injecting dlls and blocks sending keys to game. can we bypass it ? thnks..
[Hackshield]Bypass the new protection hackshield
01/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Today i was so mad from agbot so i found the loader lite 3... so i tried to connect with him to ibot (port : 16000) and failed cuz of the hackshield .... so i tried to rename the "hackshield" file dictory and it was full of success ... but i dont know .. should i get banned for it? (i bought silks) if no ill post here the download and guide... Thank's alot : Kobbi :)