Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RFPH Bot [bypassing FireGuard]

Discussion on RFPH Bot [bypassing FireGuard] within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RFPH Bot [bypassing FireGuard]

I appreciate the idea of botsmall and that gave me an idea to bypass the fireguard by making a bot program. I've studied it for 2 weeks and finally i made it.. I won't share it to elitepvpers leechers......I went to China last month and i learned a lot of hacking..^^i was really astonished coz i saw it and i myself believe thers a ghost network after all.
Old 05/11/2009, 15:45   #2

errr... what do you mean by Ghost Network... sounds interesting.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2009, 16:55   #3

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,559
please do not share dude.. i myself have learned a lesson from the past, i enjoy the game right now, i already bypassed hackshield itself and fireguard in rfph.

Hackshield.. It only eliminates mostly unskilled, or at least unmotivated “hackers” from messing with the game and making bots and hacks...

i'll just keep silent dude.. no need to get a fame when you know that the game we love be destroyed by those undisciplined leechers..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2009, 12:08   #4

i also went to mars and jupiter to learn all my hacks lol :P just kidding hahahaah do you realy need to go to china for that?
Old 05/12/2009, 18:19   #5

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by beehodeman View Post
i also went to mars and jupiter to learn all my hacks lol :P just kidding hahahaah do you realy need to go to china for that?

hehehe taena natawa ako dun ah
Old 05/13/2009, 05:01   #6

galing ka pa china pra lang matuto ng hacking?
Old 05/13/2009, 05:07   #7

ano ginamit mo pg gawa nang bot program?
Old 05/13/2009, 05:46   #8

ahh... koy... kat mopa pnost toh d2?
Old 05/13/2009, 12:06   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9crow203310 View Post
please do not share dude.. i myself have learned a lesson from the past, i enjoy the game right now, i already bypassed hackshield itself and fireguard in rfph.

Hackshield.. It only eliminates mostly unskilled, or at least unmotivated “hackers” from messing with the game and making bots and hacks...

i'll just keep silent dude.. no need to get a fame when you know that the game we love be destroyed by those undisciplined leechers..

CORRECT!!

@Topic

Why China? Does it mean that because of the chinese saying " Liit mata, laki kita?"
Old 05/13/2009, 12:40   #10

China because the makers of the botsmall bot are Chinese!!!! Just look at rohan bot or cabal bot its maker is chinese.

Before you comment, just look at the facts. That only means that you are not observant enough.

Don't be a wannabee. The 1st thing you need when you have is a keen sense of observation and a good processing brain.
Old 05/13/2009, 13:50   #11

and ghost networks do exist ^__^

u don't even know if ur PC is part of a botnet....hahaha
Old 05/13/2009, 15:13   #12

nearly everything is published on the internet, you just have to get that "rights" to be able to access nearly every information you want, you dont have to go to China or anywhere for that lol!

and im not even fascinated by those CLOSED SOURCE bots, you dont even know what other payload the author has hooked on it, im not saying anything yet but i prefer bots under open source projects or rather ill do/create my own bot.

Quote:
u don't even know if ur PC is part of a botnet....hahaha
seriously? only possible for ppl who usualy run virtual anything recklessly, its been awhile that i havent encounter a bot herder, missed messing with his own army of bots to my liking :P
Old 05/14/2009, 01:15   #13

bot on rfph that's new ^_^
Old 05/14/2009, 19:50   #14

Lols. There an existing RF Bot. Unfortunately it does not work with novus rising yet.
Old 06/21/2009, 17:57   #15

Heheh simpleng simple lang^^ pag aralan mo i crack ang product ng china. hehehe! may bot kna, my bypass kpa, my pera kpa. hehehe! ganyan ang pinoy kumikita sa pinag hirapan ng iba.

PS: i dont sell anything from them i used it for fun and personal use.