Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Damage

Discussion on Damage within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Damage

I have a question about the damages and need real answers out. I did all the stuff in the tutorials such as editing A8 08 and etc. but my damage comes out being visual as it does to many others. So whats the secret to having it work right, is it the weapon you use or editing more addresses? Like on Novus Galaxy Intense Hora Akeron Launcher is all visual... can someone calrify this to me either by pming which I would appreciate the most or posting on here, ty in advance. This is biggest problem I face in hacking damage in RF Novus Galaxy and would like some tips or straight up answers.
Old 03/17/2009, 03:11   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaa44a4 View Post
I have a question about the damages and need real answers out. I did all the stuff in the tutorials such as editing A8 08 and etc. but my damage comes out being visual as it does to many others. So whats the secret to having it work right, is it the weapon you use or editing more addresses? Like on Novus Galaxy Intense Hora Akeron Launcher is all visual... can someone calrify this to me either by pming which I would appreciate the most or posting on here, ty in advance. This is biggest problem I face in hacking damage in RF Novus Galaxy and would like some tips or straight up answers.
NG right. it needs the buff of the ranger called "Rapid reload" i was playing in NG and sad to say that they remove the RR skill of the ACC
Old 03/17/2009, 04:52   #3

I used to do hacks when I'm playing RF Ph before. You want to know how to do the one hit hack? That's what your looking for right? Will actually it's not a real one hit hack because all it does it stock up all the damage and give it all at once that's why some call it one hit hack. I usually do it when I go Boss Hunting at elen, the three brother will only take me less than 10secs each to kill them. Hehehehe...
Old 03/17/2009, 05:17   #4

K

Quote:
Originally Posted by playforbooting View Post
NG right. it needs the buff of the ranger called "Rapid reload" i was playing in NG and sad to say that they remove the RR skill of the ACC
Ok so this is removed but can't we bring it back by finding the address for it and changing the stuff.
Old 03/17/2009, 12:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by arongil View Post
I used to do hacks when I'm playing RF Ph before. You want to know how to do the one hit hack? That's what your looking for right? Will actually it's not a real one hit hack because all it does it stock up all the damage and give it all at once that's why some call it one hit hack. I usually do it when I go Boss Hunting at elen, the three brother will only take me less than 10secs each to kill them. Hehehehe...
no it isn't. the 1 hit hack really do exist. sue me if i am lying

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaa44a4 View Post
Ok so this is removed but can't we bring it back by finding the address for it and changing the stuff.
use WPE. there is a tut somewhere in the bots&hacks section
Thanks
1 User