Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SHARE] ITEM.EDF FOR MY LOVING ACCRETIAN EMPIRE PLS POST YOUR NEWEST AND LATEST EDF'S

Discussion on [SHARE] ITEM.EDF FOR MY LOVING ACCRETIAN EMPIRE PLS POST YOUR NEWEST AND LATEST EDF'S within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [SHARE] ITEM.EDF FOR MY LOVING ACCRETIAN EMPIRE PLS POST YOUR NEWEST AND LATEST EDF'S

i nid the latest and the newest item.edf in rfoph. since ive patch the rfoph my item.edf isnt working anymore pls email me @ tnx tnx

Old 03/03/2009, 04:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
i nid the latest and the newest item.edf in rfoph. since ive patch the rfoph my item.edf isnt working anymore pls email me @ tnx tnx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NEWEST & LATEST MLE as of july 3 found by me
07/04/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 89 Replies
CLOSED
Can u Share the new Item.EDF for accretian??
03/15/2009 - RF Online - 1 Replies
please !!! share ur item.EDF for accretian.....Edited all kinds of weapons and armor to lvl 1...
[Share]L2J-Free latest rev
02/06/2009 - Lin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
SVN: svn://l2jfree.com/repo/l2j-free Forum: L2j-free - Index Trac: http://l2jfree.com:8080/l2j-free/timeline FlySpray Flyspray::L2jfree - Datapack: Tasklist Geodata SVN: Revision 18: / Clean compile, no extras. Server Files Branch: INTERLUDE
[RELEASE]Item.edf that contains speedhack for accretian launcher
05/13/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 38 Replies
i edited some launcher weapons in this item.edf, I changed A8 08 into 00 00 so that you don't have to search for your weapon anymore in CE. now all you have to do is to search for your name and add 80 3F into separate address using type = BYTE and freeze 128 into 0 and 63 into 66(real dmg) or 67(hidden/burst dmg). I only edited some weapons like Int Bazooka and some usefull ML(ex. strong int ML etc.) and also int Hora akeron. PS: this also contains bug pots... gud luck not getting...