Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Working on DUPE and Upgrade hack, Anymore Tips?

Discussion on Working on DUPE and Upgrade hack, Anymore Tips? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Working on DUPE and Upgrade hack, Anymore Tips?

Hey guys, I've been trying to get Dupe and Upgrade hack to work on RF official CCR server, North America.

I know how to dupe using the old methods, like UTS, mail, Race Manager...etc. But all that seems to be patched. Anyone working on a DUPE or has a DUPE method that still works on CCR server? I can sure use some tips to keep me on the right track.

I'm also trying to get the upgrade hack to work server side so it's permanent and doesn't wipe when i relog. Right now i'm just experimenting with WPE editing the send packets to the server. Any tips on this one either?

Or if you guys are also working on these hacks yourselves, feel free to discuss how things are going for you.
Old 05/02/2012, 09:16   #2

can u teach me how to dupe or any hack??
Old 05/03/2012, 09:19   #3

well, I got my upgrade hack to +5, but now i'm stuck, can't get pass +5. And btw, I learned how to upgrade hack just by reading the tips on THIS SITE.

If you guys READ all the old threads, you can learn to hack too. Not that hard.

Something is weird though, I've been trying to mod the packets for offsets past 16, and it doesn't work. An I doing something wrong?

I read the packets, and I think i'm counting the bytes right, but I can't modify any offsets pass 16.

During my upgrade hack, I wanna tell the server, I'm using T6 gems, so I save some money on Talics.

On my server it's REALLY hard to get talics. My hack still involves using talics, But when i get a chance, I'll try upgrading with nothing just the item in the upgrader.
Old 05/06/2012, 05:18   #4

Working on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark7Godz View Post
can u teach me how to dupe or any hack??
I'm still working on it. Upgrade hack seems like a dead end, since I am only using WPE, i think i'll need to us CE if i wanna make upgrade hack work server side.

Dupe hacks, seems like they are all patched. I've tried every single dupe method I know, but since they all involve causing a trade error, i think that is a dead end too, since they are all basically the same method but just done different ways.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about, PM me or post here to discuss what you are also working on.
Old 05/07/2012, 03:27   #5

what server do you play? sounds like it actually provides a challenge
Old 05/07/2012, 04:21   #6

can u make a tutorial how to work WPE??
Old 05/08/2012, 07:40   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltixos View Post
what server do you play? sounds like it actually provides a challenge
I play on the offical playrf.com CCR NA server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark7Godz View Post
can u make a tutorial how to work WPE??
Here is a tut i found online for WPE

Old 06/13/2012, 11:36   #8

tut link dont work for me
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/13/2012, 14:39   #9

me either
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2012, 14:50   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConstantGrinder7 View Post
I play on the offical playrf.com CCR NA server.

Here is a tut i found online for WPE

please, give me a links..
Old 07/26/2012, 13:52   #11

ROFL why you still complaining about this ***** ... try learn something about programming and you can do averything you want ... itīs not easy ... everyone who know how to do this , nobody can help you with this ... you must do it by yourself. Dupe is still easy on all servers include official , and upgrade hack too ... you don īt want upgrade hack just try use head and make your own way to get GM grade on your account ... so you will use GM commands ... pretty easy just try to use youre heads
Old 11/15/2012, 08:38   #12

i'm a rfpoa player .. anyone who can teach me how to dupe or any hack ?? tnx
Old 11/15/2012, 12:42   #13

WORKS ONLY ON GAME CAMPUS USA!

Ive found this program that will bypass your gameguard easy to you use. You can now use WPE AND CE without being traces and you can inject DLL's Ill post the link here.

**NOTE** Antivirus will detect this as virus just like WPE but no worries its just themida that is working ni virus at all. just turn off your Antivirus then run this program. It really works! Dont forget to click THANKS HAPPY HACKING
Old 11/23/2012, 04:46   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConstantGrinder7 View Post
Hey guys, I've been trying to get Dupe and Upgrade hack to work on RF official CCR server, North America.

I know how to dupe using the old methods, like UTS, mail, Race Manager...etc. But all that seems to be patched. Anyone working on a DUPE or has a DUPE method that still works on CCR server? I can sure use some tips to keep me on the right track.

I'm also trying to get the upgrade hack to work server side so it's permanent and doesn't wipe when i relog. Right now i'm just experimenting with WPE editing the send packets to the server. Any tips on this one either?

Or if you guys are also working on these hacks yourselves, feel free to discuss how things are going for you.

what is the server patch? 2.2.3? if 2.1.6 i have a dupe method
Old 11/25/2012, 13:54   #15

[QUOTE=ConstantGrinder7;16589971]I play on the offical playrf.com CCR NA server.

ahh retail servers! I thought it was a private one somewhere