Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 08:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Looking for SPR converter

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Looking for SPR converter

I've seen posts around and about regarding SPR2DSS. I however can't find any **** link or place to get the thing. If anyone could enlighten me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
Sali Po is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 564
Received Thanks: 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sali Po View Post
I've seen posts around and about regarding SPR2DSS. I however can't find any **** link or place to get the thing. If anyone could enlighten me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
edited:

a friend of mine just text me to use this
is called SPRviewer

if that wont do. search for retroGRP.

a .SPR file is a variant of a .GRP or .GFX, and blizzard used them a lot in their 2d games. me, loving starcraft, love modding it. so yeah, I know about these things. get retroGRP. it treats .GFX and .SPr the same as .GRP.
Attached Files
File Type: zip sprview.zip (34.1 KB, 206 views)




Last edited by playforbooting; 11/11/2008 at 04:00.
playforbooting is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Hmm, I've tried it with no luck. Keeps giving me a "Bad Magic" error everytime I try to use it. Any solutions?
Sali Po is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 564
Received Thanks: 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sali Po View Post
Hmm, I've tried it with no luck. Keeps giving me a "Bad Magic" error everytime I try to use it. Any solutions?
try the other one i attached


playforbooting is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by playforbooting View Post
edited:

a friend of mine just text me to use this
is called SPRviewer

if that wont do. search for retroGRP.

a .SPR file is a variant of a .GRP or .GFX, and blizzard used them a lot in their 2d games. me, loving starcraft, love modding it. so yeah, I know about these things. get retroGRP. it treats .GFX and .SPr the same as .GRP.
I don't know if I'm just doing something wrong or what, but everything I use refuses to read these files. I'll probably bet I'm trying to convert files that can't be converted. Anyways, would you be able to tell me step by step on how to convert the files so I know if I'm just being stupid. Also, is there certain .spr files for RF that just won't convert?
Sali Po is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 564
Received Thanks: 317
ok attache you .SPR here... an ill have a look on it... im on my office now.. i have no RF online installed in PC
playforbooting is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
CP Converter
This program, though small, allows you to calculate the number of Silvers to CPs and vice versa. Screenshot provided below: ...
38 Replies - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
[Converter] Free Music Converter
Moin, ich hab für euch mal einen kleinen Musik Converter gemacht! Mit dem Converter könnt ihr die standart files convetieren, wie *.mp3 , *.wav ,...
1 Replies - Music
dbc converter
any1 knows a good conqueronline dbc converter that converts dbc to csv vice versa?
1 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
Converter
Aloha hab gerade das Problem, das ich die Musik von ner CD nicht auf den Ipod meiner Mum bring.... selbst lad ich mir alles runter und hab diese...
1 Replies - Technical Support



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2015 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.