Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guys Do you still use SK,RSK,ASK in kiling a PB

Discussion on Guys Do you still use SK,RSK,ASK in kiling a PB within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guys Do you still use SK,RSK,ASK in kiling a PB

guys do u still kill PB in SK mode??kasi ako I still use eh kaso medyo magastos n yta..i saw other players na di na naka sk and yet npptay pa din nila ung PB...any suggestions and comments thnx and have a gud day to all
Old 09/24/2008, 09:49   #2

maybe they can kill a PB in a freakin short amount of tym coz they're using higher atk speed hacks more than the speed hack you use ^^
Old 09/24/2008, 14:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aianne View Post
guys do u still kill PB in SK mode??kasi ako I still use eh kaso medyo magastos n yta..i saw other players na di na naka sk and yet npptay pa din nila ung PB...any suggestions and comments thnx and have a gud day to all

nagamet pa ren pero try 2 use some hack also para mataas ung atake mo oh ung atak speed mu

try mu ren mag FLY hack para d ma intervene ung tira mu minsan kc pag nababanatan ka ng PB mobs eh prang na bagal

and the basic siyempre ung tamang bala para sa PB ra mabilis makatay