Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Codemasters RF Online Hackshield help pls !

Discussion on Codemasters RF Online Hackshield help pls ! within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Codemasters RF Online Hackshield help pls !

Hi,

How I can turn off the Hackshield by Rf online codemasters??

Pls Help me...

Thanks...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Bypass HackShield Freestyle Online PH?
08/29/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
To all of you who knows how to this, Please.. reply to this post.. I am begging you guys.. i know there are so many Elites on this thing.. im begging all of you.. help me.. :( :( :( :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown:
The RF Online European and North American game service operated by Codemasters is now
11/21/2008 - RF Online - 5 Replies
1st October, 2008 It is with much sadness that today we announce our intention to close the European and North American RF Online game servers operated by Codemasters. Our licence for RF Online is due to expire shortly and unfortunately, despite several weeks of negotiations with CCR, the Korean developers of the title, we have not been able to reach an agreement to renew the contract. This means that Codemasters will no longer have the right to operate the service in the Western...
WTS RF Online 51 Accretian Warrior Novus Server [CodeMasters]
07/17/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Level 51 Accretian Warrior on Novus with exceptional gear and max PTs. Also I will include the login details for a level 49 striker with great gear and the login details for another bonus account containing a level 48 warrior, 42 ranger and 35 ranger. A great package overall!
Bypass RF online hackshield
07/04/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
ahemahem........sooo simple first go to your rf online folder click GameGuard then rename it to anyting you want:)(the file called sapi) then rename HVSrvc.dll to psapi.dll rename psapi.dll to sapi.dll POOOF!! start RF it will patch.......1/1 only it will patch psapi.dll now....