Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

speed hack for low bie

Discussion on speed hack for low bie within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
speed hack for low bie

elo...i play on ph...im a low bie..lvl23...i applied speed hack..and fly ...it looks im using speed hack but the damage is like 1 only...fly works ....why is that?????need advice
Old 08/22/2008, 02:33   #2

Speed Hack does not give you additional damage it only make you move/run faster like your using a JETPACk so called blink-blink run... Fly hack somewhat related to E9 and its XX .... hahaha but won feed you this one cos i wanted you to used --- "SEARCH" and search here..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/22/2008, 02:40   #3

no ...wat i mean is...im using damage hack...and it seems that i only got 1 damage still>>>i used the same method and steps at private it works,,,but at ph....not>?? do i need to be lvl 30?
Old 08/22/2008, 08:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by acguz View Post
no ...wat i mean is...im using damage hack...and it seems that i only got 1 damage still>>>i used the same method and steps at private it works,,,but at ph....not>?? do i need to be lvl 30?
well, you answer your own question, private and Official server is likely different from each other.. their are some cheats in Private server that are not working official Serv.