Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 07:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ASAP hack question..

Discussion on ASAP hack question.. within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ASAP hack question..

hi, this morning about 3 hours ago i killed calli queen and lack jaw like in 10 secs.. but after i log out the magic has gone.. i couldnt kill any of them.. actually i didnt do something special. i used a basic ASAP but it isnot working now. anyone here can tell me what i do wrong now?
Old 08/01/2008, 13:21   #2

what do you mean by ASAP? as soon as possible? LoL be more specific,like did you use a 3rd party program?etc. etc. something like that.
Old 08/01/2008, 15:36   #3

maybe its a bug?
Old 08/01/2008, 18:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by okatokat˛ View Post
what do you mean by ASAP? as soon as possible? LoL be more specific,like did you use a 3rd party program?etc. etc. something like that.
I think he means ASPD ) not ASAP.
Old 08/03/2008, 02:52   #5

lol tell me what u did?

maybe ill try it too...........
Old 08/04/2008, 23:16   #6

nevermind it is okay now ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
1 question about ibot! (asap. please!!!)
10/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hey guys i finally got my ibot to work and recognize my character and everything, but whenever im in i click start bot while im near a mob/monster and my bot just stands there and dosen't attack anything it just sits there and dies then ressurescts at the same point and dies and the same thing. 1. Do i need to load a script? i downloaded a leveling script from projecthax.com and extracted it to the TS folder in ibot. i havent tried this out yet. 2. Im sure i set everything up correctly...
Question ; need answer ASAP
05/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Are swsro 2 change password working now?
Question about map hack...need 2 confirm ASAP
07/21/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
im playing Cabal PH and i just recently started playing with CE and managed 2 merge port lux and pontus ferrus (port lux with PF mobs)... question is will these mobs drop items? i mean the items that should drop frm them normaly coz PF is the lvl 140 map right.... ive killed quite a few mobs and they drop only alz >_<
Vac hack Winhex help [Request] ASAP
01/06/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
I followed every step, so i managed to do this. Once i found Styx, i edited values to these. This is what i did before. OPened monster editor, changed every monsters AI to 6. Changed Range monsters Normal Attack Cell to 00. (Need some1 to tell me if i did this part right) Changed Melee monsters Normal Attack Cell to 9 (Need some1 to tell me if i did this part right) Opened Winhex, found Styx's index. Replaced it with....