Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SpeedGear

Discussion on SpeedGear within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SpeedGear

ok folks, here it is.....

i have the Full version of the speedgear program and have no problems using it in other games. but when it comes to RFO i cant get the speed up past 10250 anything over that and i get DC'ed. do any of you know the magical value that i would need to Freeze to increase my client speed??? and yes i know how to use CE. i have searched and tried many things, and spent many hours trying to get the proper values.

if you dont feel like posting feel free to PM me.

thanks in advance
Old 07/16/2008, 02:48   #2

What does your *speedgear* do? so we can know what to post
Old 07/16/2008, 02:52   #3

is like speeder Xp increase....but it's only put the clock more faster.....
Old 07/16/2008, 06:01   #4

it's like speedhack.
Old 07/16/2008, 13:31   #5

ok, heres the info on speedgear:

Program Description:
PC Speed hack tool. Speed up computer, run fast in games. Make your old slow computer fast and more efficient.

Speed Gear is a fantastic tool to speed up games. It can speed up almost all the games. Speed Gear is simple, you press an easily accessible hotkey to speed your games up, down or to the place you feel most comfortable with.

It will give you brand new experience while playing games. For example; with this program you can slow down the action games so that you can see the bullet's flight line and avoid it easily.

so yes, its like speedxp except it dosent boost the OS just the games. i read on this forum that to increase your atkspd you would need to increase your client speed and they refered to this program. however, like i said if you increase the speed you get DC'ed. so there must be something, a value that you must freeze so that the client dont get outta sync with the server, im just having trouble finding this value and was thinking that someone might be able to give me a hint on what to look for.
Old 07/16/2008, 14:36   #6

I tried it before but i did nothing *SpeedGear* can run in other game except in RFO XD
Old 07/17/2008, 00:37   #7

sux coz it's detected by fireguard : )
Old 08/05/2008, 19:24   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan72389 View Post
ok folks, here it is.....

i have the Full version of the speedgear program and have no problems using it in other games. but when it comes to RFO i cant get the speed up past 10250 anything over that and i get DC'ed. do any of you know the magical value that i would need to Freeze to increase my client speed??? and yes i know how to use CE. i have searched and tried many things, and spent many hours trying to get the proper values.

if you dont feel like posting feel free to PM me.

thanks in advance
mine can handle 1.510 thas the safest for me. anywhere above 1.561 get me DC`d. maybe its how much bandwith your connection can handle.