Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 18:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEWEST HACK DISCOVERY!!!!!!!!!

Discussion on NEWEST HACK DISCOVERY!!!!!!!!! within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/12/2009, 15:07   #211

elite*gold: 0
Not working in 2.2.3
Old 06/16/2009, 00:25   #212

only a FOOL knows who are FOOLS.. i actually made a twist with this tut to make all leechers even look dumber.. this is a fraud TUT to those who didn't get it..

I'll reveal whats missing since it not working anymore in the current patch..

Once you find the addres of the vacant slot[example address: 0008AAA], change your settings to ARRAY OF BYTES, then scan 0008AAA..
Once you've found it, freeze and copy the address[this means you have actually frozen the address which has no item at all since its a vacant slot on the inventory]..

NOW HERE'S THE CATCH FOOL OF FOOLS...

what you will do is to put the item you want to dupe in the vacant slot you have recently search. Then trade..[explanation again for the dumb ones - since you have frozen your address in array of bytes, this means that the server is reading a pseudo-item[there's no item in the slot but actually there is].. Once you have traded the item, cancel it then log out.. There would be two items of the same kind.. one which was in the original slot, the other one in the supposedly vancat slot. both items can be equipped, sold and be traded..

it so nice that only a few got it... Too bad for dumbass people...

btw just got back yesterday in my old home town. nyahaha. I was in far far away..
Old 06/17/2009, 01:26   #213

Quote:
Originally Posted by juljaigev11 View Post
only a FOOL knows who are FOOLS.. i actually made a twist with this tut to make all leechers even look dumber.. this is a fraud TUT to those who didn't get it..

Once you find the addres of the vacant slot[example address: 0008AAA], change your settings to ARRAY OF BYTES, then scan 0008AAA..
Once you've found it, freeze and copy the address[this means you have actually frozen the address which has no item at all since its a vacant slot on the inventory]..

what you will do is to put the item you want to dupe in the vacant slot you have recently search. Then trade..[explanation again for the dumb ones - since you have frozen your address in array of bytes, this means that the server is reading a pseudo-item[there's no item in the slot but actually there is].. Once you have traded the item, cancel it then log out.. There would be two items of the same kind.. one which was in the original slot, the other one in the supposedly vancat slot. both items can be equipped, sold and be traded..

btw just got back yesterday in my old home town. nyahaha. I was in far far away..
lol. you actually told them it. anyways. nice explanation there. . your 1 of the best here in EPvP. gezzz. i'm hoping i have free time to play RF. hahays.
Old 06/17/2009, 16:21   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by juljaigev11 View Post

If you read my posts in the 12sky2 section of this forum, you will know that my knowledge in hacking is very high. Why have I not been able to redo the duping hack you are describing through your latest post? Answer: because despite your imagination and moderate knowledge in hacking, your ability to express yourself in English is unfortunely lackluster.

First of all I have a question concerning your terminology. In my opinion the only addresses that should be refered to as "Inventory slot addresses" are the ones that ethou described earlier in this thread:

"Try to experiment this one.

search the code of vacant slot of your bag.
here what I found.

Example: item1 code = 12 34 56 78 (4bytes) 1 slot = 4byes

***item1 code in slot 2***
00 00 00 00 12 34 56 78
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

***item1 code when I move my item to slot 4***
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 12 34 56 78

***item code when I move my item to slot 1***
12 34 56 78 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

***i have another item on slot 4 item2 = aa aa aa aa
12 34 56 78 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 aa aa aa aa

*** item2 move to slot 1 ( change place with item1)
aa aa aa aa 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 12 34 56 78
"
Are those the addresses you refer to as well or were you thinking of other addresses?

Furthermore I have concerns about something you said in your post:
"Once you find the addres of the vacant slot[example address: 0008AAA], change your settings to ARRAY OF BYTES, then scan 0008AAA.. "

Scanning for 00008AAA (I added a extra zero to put emphasis on that addresses are given by 4 bytes) in "Array of bytes" mode is equivalent to scanning for AA8A0000 in "4 bytes" mode. Why would anyone do that? It does not make sense. Some sort of joke from your side?

Since the first part of that paragraph does not make sense, the part following it does not make sense either.

Finally, clarification about what you mean with "Once you have traded the item, cancel it then log out.." is appriciated. The sentence is an oxymoron since you are telling us to complete a trade but still cancel the trade at the same time.

Edit:
My ambition would be to figure out exactly why your method, that does not require server crash, works. The explanation you gave is barely scratching the surface. Through debugging and packet analysis I intend to find a deeper answer. My guess is that all other methods which do not require server crash are actually based on one single server exploit. I intend to find out what the exploit is and exactly how it works.
Old 06/17/2009, 22:35   #215

@nightflier

First of all, I feel sorry for you since you didn't get the hack correctly and unfortunately, it has been patched already.. btw, i haven't read your post in 12sky2 sec..No need to argue with your capability in hacking.. If you think you really have high knowledge in hacking then good for you... (=

Quote:
Why have I not been able to redo the duping hack you are describing through your latest post? Answer: because despite your imagination and moderate knowledge in hacking, your ability to express yourself in English is unfortunely lackluster.
...because I think, it would be the easiest explanation. Not everyone reading my posts are porgrammers and real-life hackers..

Quote:
Are those the addresses you refer to as well or were you thinking of other addresses?

maybe yes, maybe not.. Why?

i dont see the large scale memory view, i dont know what items you are scanning and i dont know for sure where vacant slot you were refering..

Quote:
Scanning for 00008AAA (I added a extra zero to put emphasis on that addresses are given by 4 bytes) in "Array of bytes" mode is equivalent to scanning for AA8A0000 in "4 bytes" mode. Why would anyone do that? It does not make sense. Some sort of joke from your side?
because you need to find the REAL and EXACT address.. here's a simple picture explanation...THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE.. there's no items/slots scanned from RF Online. its in memory view already...

go to memory view, right-click then click search memory..

click array of bytes then type the address you've found.. it will directly lead you to the axact address..

Quote:
Since the first part of that paragraph does not make sense, the part following it does not make sense either
now, i hope it does make sense to you..

Quote:
Finally, clarification about what you mean with "Once you have traded the item, cancel it then log out.." is appriciated. The sentence is an oxymoron since you are telling us to complete a trade but still cancel the trade at the same time.
an oxymoron sentence? where do I contradict myself?.. You are the only one, no one but you, saying about completing the trade.. Read my post again, you are misleading.. There's a phrase there that states "CANCEL IT AND LOG OUT"..

YES, you have to trade, BUT dont accept/complete it.. you only have to put the item in the trade box[its the magic, the secret solution, the very soul of this hack, a pseudo-exploit].. [example: just like what you were doing in speedhack.. you have to buff rapid reload, without it, there's no speed hack]... you have to log out in order to save the items..

without trading, you can never do it.. I've tried putting some items in the coinex storage, but no duplication happened. If you will ask me why?... i dont know the answer either.. Maybe it's one of the loopholes of the game..

You know what?.. There is only one problem. you do believe that you have really good knowledge in hacking.. I think its just overconfidence..

I hope you are satisfied with my explanation... BTW, i dont want to explain much more with regards to some hacks and exploits.. This is a public forum.. technical personnel from RF[developer and publisher] might read and get some ideas.. sooner or later, it would be very difficult for us to cheat. hehehe.. I recently bypassed rfonline, and found out that speedhack doesnt work anymore.. still, addresses are there, BUT buffing rapid reload dont work anymore.. they FIXED it already..this maybe one of the outcomes of discussing hacks in public forums like this one..

i'm sorry for the late response, im very very busy atm.. there's always hell coming after a long time vacation... I may not visit this site for quite some time...
Old 06/17/2009, 23:00   #216

I am very sleepy since it is late here in my country. I only briefly read your reply; will test using a server emulation tomorrow. I thank you though for replying to my earlier post.

Still very tired, but I can say right now that there were some disagreements in how different words were used. For instance, I always use the word "trade" to refer to a "complete trade". There was my biggest difficulty, to understand what you meant.

Anyhow, I'll wait to tomorrow before posting a full response.

A tip to you, if you haven't used it already, is that instead of "freezing adresses" you can debug them and find the opcodes that accesses them. Then, after finding out which opcodes that actually affect the dupe, you can use Cheat Engine's auto-assembler to write a script that changes those opcodes in such way that you no longer need to freeze. In general, I think that is more elegant than freezing.

Freezing an address, means that you continuesly, with a certain time interval, set the value of the address to a certain value. So you can see why I dislike freezing addresses.

Anyhow, good night for now.
Old 08/01/2009, 08:39   #217

**** u dude
Old 09/18/2009, 02:12   #218

paki mail naman sakin ung step tol please wala na kasi akong CP sa accre whahahaha

e2 nga pala email ko

thx ng marami
Old 01/08/2010, 16:28   #219

hahahayz. . . CE users.... they think their good enough...

CE is for noobs only... why dont u try SQLite instead?
Old 01/09/2010, 05:28   #220

why dont u post a therad about SQLITE?
Old 01/09/2010, 17:55   #221

is this still work in RF PH?