Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 11:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What packet do i need to change for gold hack

Discussion on What packet do i need to change for gold hack within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What packet do i need to change for gold hack

i got WPE and start logging but i dont know which packet is which? can anyone hlep me??
Old 06/28/2008, 10:50   #2

I read some posts, and I'm supposing it is the 251 size one.
I can make it send to different person, but I still cant change the value of gold i recieve.

The 247th and 248th? If im right, show the ammount of gold u send..
FF FF 00 00 0C 12 00 00 00 0C 12 is the part which show i send 300 gold...

But if i put 300k gold instead, it says not sufficient ammount of gold.
Old 06/28/2008, 10:53   #3

im new at using WPE so do you have some ss or TUT to show me?
Old 06/28/2008, 18:10   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGear View Post
im new at using WPE so do you have some ss or TUT to show me?
you could find a TUT in google..you may as well visit the post of broer its a TUT of CE
Old 06/29/2008, 05:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThingisDAT View Post
you could find a TUT in google..you may as well visit the post of broer its a TUT of CE
I've found many sites talking about gold hack...

One kind of them r saying to use filter, and change value of gold you acutally sended to different value. So we send 300gold and recieve 500k gold.

the other kind are saying to use send. make a packet that is sending that I'v sended a mail. So, I recieve mail with gold without creating and puttin gold.

But either both of them are fake in all the sites I've found. The .flt or .spt files they have uploaded just change the name of the reciever, which make their account recieve the gold.

I Tried working it for hours.. still Im stuck on sending gold. If i use the filter and change my 300gold input to 100k gold, it says 'not enough gold' and If i use send, it ignores if I order to send 100k gold (or greater value of gold then what I have) to me.
I think there is something I have to change too,, but I dont know which one.. ( to fake the rf that I have that much gold for sending.. or to make my current gold freeze so I lose 0 gold and recieve 300gold or something.)

I'm lost.. anybody know the next?
Old 07/13/2008, 17:20   #6

Ive been studying this on and off for awhile :\. Trying to get it so I can send something to myself without crashing. If I get that far maybe i can figure something out. Im only good with CE :P.

(edit) ok i just found it out myself now. Ill start working on something good lol.
Old 07/14/2008, 03:57   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chl2820 View Post
I've found many sites talking about gold hack...

One kind of them r saying to use filter, and change value of gold you acutally sended to different value. So we send 300gold and recieve 500k gold.

the other kind are saying to use send. make a packet that is sending that I'v sended a mail. So, I recieve mail with gold without creating and puttin gold.

But either both of them are fake in all the sites I've found. The .flt or .spt files they have uploaded just change the name of the reciever, which make their account recieve the gold.

I Tried working it for hours.. still Im stuck on sending gold. If i use the filter and change my 300gold input to 100k gold, it says 'not enough gold' and If i use send, it ignores if I order to send 100k gold (or greater value of gold then what I have) to me.
I think there is something I have to change too,, but I dont know which one.. ( to fake the rf that I have that much gold for sending.. or to make my current gold freeze so I lose 0 gold and recieve 300gold or something.)

I'm lost.. anybody know the next?
ok here's a hint... i didn't tried it on official servers though because i quited long time ago i'm playing on privates...

What you did is you Send(a packet) an amount of GOld which you basically "do not Have"
and thats totally server sided...

>_> so i hope you get the idea... this is soooooooooooo forbidden...........
Old 07/16/2008, 22:59   #8

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,559
yes.. he's right.. another hint: Send a value less than nothing .. =)