Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] question need help urgent

Discussion on [Help] question need help urgent within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] question need help urgent

is there any one know what program use to edit the maps of rfonline thx for the info

your help would be very nice ^_^ thx
Old 06/23/2008, 00:08   #2

you need a program with the same engine that created RF, i haven't seen any programs atm that can edit RF maps
Old 06/23/2008, 12:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindomking10 View Post
is there any one know what program use to edit the maps of rfonline thx for the info

your help would be very nice ^_^ thx
Ah...You want to change the NPC in Ether and make it COIN EXCHANGE so that you can HOT SWAP Your Items In ETHER???
Old 06/24/2008, 04:16   #4

hmm im trying to eddit my may to reduce lag ^__^ can you help me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Urgent Question !!
12/31/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
- RESOLUTION
[Urgent] 1 Question
08/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Alright. I have only 1 question. On Andy's post of CoEmu v2 he said to replace the databackup.sql. how do i do that? Do I just put it where the old one is? Or do I have to do something else? URGENT PLEASE REPLY
Urgent Question(possible dupe)
06/17/2009 - Archlord - 15 Replies
hello, a friend of mine met someone who knows how to dupe(showed him 2 stacks of 99 lvl 3 att stones) now he wants to trade the programm he uses and the instrucions for a lvl 44 ele... whats ur opinion about this and whats ur oppinion about this?
URGENT QUESTION PLS ANSWER
08/28/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
hi all sry i dunno much about 2moons im playing tz2moons and sometimes i see ppl with uber and shiny eqs running around jus wondering,where do i get those copper/silver/gold fortifying argate or whatever you call things? and is there a map to farm these or other uber eqs or othere high lvl eqs?or is there custom npcs? is there like any cash stuff too? thx in advance for answering my questions ty very much cheers
URGENT! ALL SPEEDHACKERS URGENT!
04/25/2007 - Eudemons Online - 9 Replies
Hi everyone. I am an avid player of Eudemons Online and the first time i discovered AndyX's speedhack i was so happy beyond describing. About 2 weeks ago, i got caught but i got off without paying. Then 1 week ago, i was caught for the second time and i tried pretending innocent so i didnt have to pay the fee of 2760 eps to get out but this time the gm told me i was speedhacking and the location+time. all the speedhackers are slowly starting to be botjailed and this is a warning to every1....