Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Empire Siege Kit

Discussion on Empire Siege Kit within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Empire Siege Kit

Hi, i'm using the Siege kit Jewelry Hack which is working quite good lol, but i've got one question, the Empire Siege Kit (Blue Siege kit) its description says, some thing about 150 Dodge decrease increase decrease lol, does it actually DEcrease or INcrease the dodge rating ?

And no i can't test it, i'm not 55 ;>

That's all, thanks
Old 06/05/2008, 22:40   #2

When it is written like that is means -150 dodge.
Old 06/05/2008, 22:53   #3

ofcourse it decreases

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Empire Craft Bot
10/10/2010 - Browsergames - 4 Replies
Empire Craft Bot v0.2.4 :handsdown: In settings check everything then login. News somee params rewrited | bugs fixed | Mailreader added
Empire Craft (G15 App)
12/18/2009 - Browsergames - 3 Replies
I replaced this program with an other one and will no longer update it. The new program is a bot + support for G15. Here is a link to the new topic: Empire Craft Bot Hey all, wrote a small app for the Logitech G15 Keyboard. This keyboard has a nice lcd display and can be used to show lot's of usefull information. http://lookpic.com/i/555/1tV2hAnR.png A few note's about the GUI:
Empire|Help
11/25/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
what is worng is server down or what i got dc 2hours ago and cant log back into game evrytime i try my IExplorer cant surf :rtfm:
Your Fav Old Empire
10/17/2008 - Off Topic - 4 Replies
Every one knows that there was OLD Nations which was Complete Empires 'by the word' Vote for the one you like here