Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 09:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

HOW TO HACK RF-ID GAME GUARD ???

This is a discussion on HOW TO HACK RF-ID GAME GUARD ??? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category; why u want to bypass rf id gameguard? what cheat u want to use at RF id ? i think ...

Old   #11

why u want to bypass rf id gameguard? what cheat u want to use at RF id ? i think some cheats has been fixed ==a
Old   #12

item.edf can't use in RFOid...
when I try Pot Hack using CE, It didn't work...

but when using Item.edf the result "error berhubungan dengan potion #"
same result with using CE...

Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cekzz View Post
why u want to bypass rf id gameguard? what cheat u want to use at RF id ? i think some cheats has been fixed ==a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee Jay View Post
item.edf can't use in RFOid...
when I try Pot Hack using CE, It didn't work...

but when using Item.edf the result "error berhubungan dengan potion #"
same result with using CE...
yes some cheats has been fixed like the pot hack

but edited item.edf useful for make you easier playing RF. Especially for the cheat that using CE.

Some cheat that i still know that u can use in RF Id :

- Using any race amulet and ring (edit item.edf and you don't need CE, but still need hot swap)

- Using Higher LV or PT weapon (edit item.edf and you don't need CE, but still need hot swap)

- 10x damage (for some TUT you need search your weapon and change some hex, so you don't need this step after editing item.edf)

- You can using 2 new skills that another player can't use like inquery for seeing other player using hide force (u don't need spiritualist anymore to see hidden player)

etc....

So if you want to ruin this game and make you easier in playing this game, just use this method
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #14

hohohoho give us the clue plz nyahahahahah

Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by de_kilo View Post
Well here's another clue.

Timing no.1 :
If you paste the edited files before run the rf_online.bin it will automatically patch with the new original files. (failed)

Timing no.2 :
If you paste the edited files after you playing rf online, the files will not working cause the rf_online.bin has already read the original one. (failed)

If you paste the edited file between the two timing above, that will not work cause the original file still be readed by rf.exe or rf_online.bin, so will said error cause the file still in used or protected.

BUT, there is timing between no.1 and no.2 when rf.exe and rf_online.bin not read and used the file (blank spot). That's the right time to paste the edited file.

This blank spot will appear about 1-2 minutes.

You can trial n error to find that blank spot. After you know when u should paste the files, you don't need any other program to hack the patch.

I hope after you know the timing you not tell to anybody who's playing RF indo. Just using it by your self so it will not increase the leecher who's ruin the game.

I'm happy to post fake cheat website in nyit-nyit ^^
several people use that cheat without reading carefully.
Don't be so lazy to read and search. It's makes you more like a leecher to me.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #16

hey i got the all expert and elite skill opened... anyone wants to trade cheats with me let me know..

basically i'm a ranger x AR but i can use all ranger skill to elite and all warrior skill to elite also.. but not force.. still working on that... anyone like to trade cheats? i'm looking for EXP cheat or at least damage cheat for bells.. i dont care about cora or acc zzzzz

peace yo to all polaris bells (RF ID)
Old   #17

keep the cheat to your self, if any of your people manage to figure out how to do.....coz some people still wanna enjoy this game....
Some idiots just posted sate trainers.....now look at the server....70% of the populations Blinks....we cannot equalize Indo people with Bule.....MOST Bule more educated in using cheat.....while MOST Indo screwup brainass
Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by papabear0315 View Post
hey i got the all expert and elite skill opened... anyone wants to trade cheats with me let me know..

basically i'm a ranger x AR but i can use all ranger skill to elite and all warrior skill to elite also.. but not force.. still working on that... anyone like to trade cheats? i'm looking for EXP cheat or at least damage cheat for bells.. i dont care about cora or acc zzzzz

peace yo to all polaris bells (RF ID)
If you like u can trade with my free gameguard hack and the multiclient hack

Or if you want to share it with me via PM i can teach you to having BD alone and got 1.5 EXP in farming
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by de_kilo View Post
yes some cheats has been fixed like the pot hack
but edited item.edf useful for make you easier playing RF. Especially for the cheat that using CE.
Some cheat that i still know that u can use in RF Id :
- Using any race amulet and ring (edit item.edf and you don't need CE, but still need hot swap)
- Using Higher LV or PT weapon (edit item.edf and you don't need CE, but still need hot swap)
- 10x damage (for some TUT you need search your weapon and change some hex, so you don't need this step after editing item.edf)
- You can using 2 new skills that another player can't use like inquery for seeing other player using hide force (u don't need spiritualist anymore to see hidden player)
etc....
So if you want to ruin this game and make you easier in playing this game, just use this method
so many many cheats or hacks you still can use using CE...try it for your self if you don't believe me....

I will stated it if you want..
speed hack, fly hack, invicibility, wallhack, weapon lvl, 10x, 30x, 70x, no delay pot, name, chat, nude cora, MAU Speed, PB, No timer buff skill, siege ASPD, and so many more that still works with current patch. (tested.....means...tested only....I just love to use speed hack onleh...>> why...use them all and loose your art of gaming experience..that's bored)

Note: I won't give any clues or hints...I am tired with ***********
Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by broer View Post
so many many cheats or hacks you still can use using CE...try it for your self if you don't believe me....

I will stated it if you want..
speed hack, fly hack, invicibility, wallhack, weapon lvl, 10x, 30x, 70x, no delay pot, name, chat, nude cora, MAU Speed, PB, No timer buff skill, siege ASPD, and so many more that still works with current patch. (tested.....means...tested only....I just love to use speed hack onleh...>> why...use them all and loose your art of gaming experience..that's bored)

Note: I won't give any clues or hints...I am tired with ***********
I believe everyone that posts in this thread already know those hacks or cheats. I don't need your clues or hints coz without your clues or hints i can do those hacks or cheats (not flaming)

And I'm sorry coz we're not talking about CE here. We're talking about gameguard and hacking rf files in this thread

CE is the primary tools for cheating, but with editing the rf files you can use some of your stated cheat more easier.

Ex : weapon lvl
In CE you must search the name of weapon and search the right address to change the XX XX FF XX FF

You have 3 weapons hora so you need search 3 address

Just a dumber that want to do that every log on

Edit your rf files and you only need to do the hotswap for every weapons that you want to use

Want using any race elemental ring or amulet. Just edit your rf files.

So you only use CE for speed hack, fly hack, invicibility, wallhack, 10x, 30x, 70x, name, chat, MAU Speed, PB, No timer buff skill, siege ASPD, etc.

But you don't need use CE for weapon lvl, using any race item, trade or not trade item, nude cora, new skill for range and melee, zero force time cast, and zero skill time cast.

So i dont need always using CE coz i can make it easier with the other way.