Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

requesting master skill in force

Discussion on requesting master skill in force within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
requesting master skill in force

hi guys i got master skills in melee and force and i wanted to know how could i obtain master skills on force

but on my masterskills on melee there are 2 skills that had no effect when i cast it
Old 05/27/2008, 12:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
learn to read and explore thats all I can say

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ I'am BACK ] - NEW SKILL - PERFECT MASTER SKILL COMPILATION - SHAMAN HEALER
01/27/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Hi. Look at this : YouTube - YouTube - Metin2 - Prezentacja Skilli Dla Szamana Healer ' a - New Amazing Shaman Skills It's new amazing skill for shaman healer :P.
[Requesting]Special force philippines hacks and cheats
01/02/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 88 Replies
Can I request cheats on special force philippines Like wall hack/waller Or Aimbot post it here thank you
master force
11/04/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
umm anyone know the combination to make absolute armor reaver i already got the master force file working but i need the reavers. so if anyone knows leave a post here.
(question) how to edit skill force or give another skill force to a job
05/16/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
i was tried to gave "MAGNETIC NET" >>skill job for PUnisher to ASSaulter. but what i've got is, skill at Assauler job cant be oppened, and the "RAPID LOGIC" >> gLadius skill, exchange to "MAGNETIC NET" but it just the name not even give some efect like the true "MAGNETIC NET"...:confused: could someone give a hint to me for this exchange skillforce, or an explanation it would be good...:p thanx anyway and sory for my bad eng.. :D
(HELP)how to make the force master in rf?
04/01/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
Help me pLZ....!!! :)