Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION]dmg hack in rfph

Discussion on [QUESTION]dmg hack in rfph within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION]dmg hack in rfph

panu malalaman kung gumana un x10 damage hack?coz i've been trying all the TUT for x10 dmg but I end up in changing only the ASPD..someone enlighten me please?tnx
Old 05/21/2008, 12:50   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xypie View Post
panu malalaman kung gumana un x10 damage hack?coz i've been trying all the TUT for x10 dmg but I end up in changing only the ASPD..someone enlighten me please?tnx
this is what usually happens if you did the hack correctly...
1. your running towards a monster/other race in a funny way, your legs dont move at all. your like a ghost that moves without walking
2. you execute siege mode very fast
3. you hit a monster/ other race for 3-4 sec's before damages comes out or in other case no damage will comeout and the monster/ other race just drops dead on the ground.
4. you unsiege very fast and when you pickup the loots you go back and forth towards the loots 2-3 times like your lagging.

if none of these four hits you closest... bro, better get back to the drawing board
Old 05/21/2008, 13:25   #3

I hit those 4..lol
so where's the x10 dmg?I dnt see any increase in my dmg when I do these hacks nothing except in increase of aspd..
anyways thanks for teh reply
Old 05/21/2008, 14:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xypie View Post
I hit those 4..lol
so where's the x10 dmg?I dnt see any increase in my dmg when I do these hacks nothing except in increase of aspd..
anyways thanks for teh reply

try combining hacks... thats what you didnt do i think...
thats it for now... happy exploring
Old 05/21/2008, 21:13   #5

uhm,would it really be x10?for example,my normal dmg is 700+ x10=7k?please correct me if I am wrong,tnx..
Old 05/21/2008, 22:03   #6

No, the so called x10 or x30 damage hack is actually a Attakspeed hack.. with x10 or x30
for example means that you shot 30times faster than normal attackspeed.. in client side youll see your damage hitting the monster consecutively but in the other side you shoot like the normal way or sometimes you dont shoot then all of a sudden BAM! 1 shot 1 skill on the victims side because you damage All stacked up then hit the enemy with one blow.. did you get it? lols.. just like movespeed hack when you use it on your client side your running smoothly an fast right? but on the otherside="other players view" You do the blink2x then Running.. thats how your launcher damage become..

[SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH]
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2008, 23:01   #7

I see,so that's why I nver get higher damage though I tried all dmg hacks that i've red..
thanks for the time,I really appreciate your help in enlighting me with this dmg hack..mods please close this thread..tnx
Old 05/22/2008, 00:21   #8

no problem.... Just press the THANKS button!
Thanks
3 Users