Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone here playing in RFph?

Discussion on Anyone here playing in RFph? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Actually, there is a problem with the server Nexus, going open, then close, then open, then close. what do you think is happening? is this caused by one of the duping methods?
Old 05/25/2008, 16:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
i play but in altrax... hmm... maybe your speculations are right... not anymore caring what happens to the game they play so they keep on doing it...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Playing RFph in the states
06/12/2009 - RF Online - 8 Replies
Hi, I was wondering how can I play RFph in the states? I can't even open up the patcher. Someone already said chanding the IP address to a Philippine IP address. How would I change it to a Philippine IP address? Im using a router for my internet. Can anyone help? bump bump
Ban ka na ba sa RFph???
04/25/2009 - RF Online - 14 Replies
Sa mga Crashers jan... mag sama sama na tayu.... Lets get it on
rfph
03/20/2009 - RF Online - 4 Replies
pa post nman ng anti lag sa beast mountain outcast plain and crag mine napaka lag d kinakaya ng pc ko hope sum1 can help me ^_^
RFph prob on CE
02/20/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies
the CE doesn't work on using high level items on low level characters anymore, can someone help me on this, thanks!:D
RFph close when CE and WPE run......
05/25/2008 - RF Online - 11 Replies
when i run CE and WPE the RF online automatically close. It said that Your using Hacking tool, program closing bla bla bla.... need help guyz.. any way i can hack or use RF.ph? or any other program?