Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lets Do Dis!

Discussion on Lets Do Dis! within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Lets Do Dis!

It's my first time hacking on RF, In fact, its my first time hacking in a game, EVER! And honestly, since I play the game to only PvM, It has been very fun since I'm pretty new to RF Online.

I Have a question and I need one of you smart fellas to do me a favor if you can, or write a guide so i can do it myself.

I'm going to upload 2 Item.EDF Files...Heres the twist...

The first Item.EDF File has the No Delay Pot-Hack which i downloaded from this forums...

The seconds Item.EDF File, which really amazed me, has edited selling prices.

I been selling not even half a stack of 4-6 different types of booty and I got around 15-20million? Thats not normal, because when I put the No-Pot Delay Item.EDF, the selling price went down to a messily 450k....This Item.EDF came ready from a high rate server.

Now if anyone can do me,well, Us as a community, this huge favor It would be very appreciated and I'm sure people around this forums will thank you very much for your hard work and efforts.

Quest Task: Find a way to combine both Item.EDF Files, so that the Item.EDF file has both Increased Selling Price AND No-Delay Pots.

Can You Do Dis? Lets Do Dis!

Extra Comments:

How do i know that the Item.EDF Effected the selling price?
Well, all i know is that when i downloaded the server i played regularly, and sold booty and realized i made money REALLY fast selling the booty...but when i used the Pot-Hack provided on this forums, meaning i had to replace the item.EDF from the current server, i realized that when i sold the booty i made about A LOT less!

So I'm not 100% Sure it is the item.EDF or something in it, but am 90% sure it is the reason and maybe one of you guys can get down to the case! the 10% of unsureness is because I'm really new to RF and the whole hack scene.

I Also forgot to mention!
The Pot-Hack Item.EDF keeps everything in english, the Increase Selling Price Item.EDF changes all the texts into supposably "Russian" but its all gibberish since the text is deformed.
So if you do your final editing, do it with the Pot-Hack Itemn.EDF, that way it stays all in english.

Heres The Files...I Promise It's Clean and Safe~
Attached Files
File Type: rar Item.EFD - No Pot Delay.rar (2.59 MB, 45 views)
File Type: rar Item.EDF - Increased Selling Price.rar (2.93 MB, 224 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2008, 23:16   #2

umm the links dont work, and can you provide ss for the price one, i want to know if this really works thanks! ^^
Old 05/01/2008, 01:54   #3

the second item.edf is only working for private servers right?
Old 05/01/2008, 02:59   #4

Can you guys teach me how to add a link to the forums? Cause i really don't know how to...

I did "Manage Attachments" then i tried to Upload them, but then what? Where is the link that you post? O_o ill try playing around till i find it but if someone can give me a step by step guide on how to add links it would be very appreciated, thanks champs.

~EDITED~

NVM, weird enough i got it up~
Ill post some screen shots once the server goes up...
Old 05/01/2008, 04:26   #5

are you sure it really increases your selling price of booty?or because the server you're playing has an increase price in selling booty?
Old 05/01/2008, 04:42   #6

Im 90% Posotive, because when i changed the servers Item.EDF File the prices went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down...i need a way to bypass the hackshield thing so i can get it working again, i think the server owner did something to make the patcher ovrwrite anythign thats edited now...thats why server was down maybe, but no matter ill try finding a way.

Ok, i just got news, forget this dumb thread i just made because someone tested the Item.EDF out and it shows the increased ammount of money they will get, but they dont actually get the money, they only get 450k instead of 11million. Sorry for wasting your time...

If i may ask, does anyone have a guide on how to bypass the patch progress? I tried the one provided on the server and it does not work... Ill make a new thread incase people miss this.

EDITED Again, wierd, i just bypassed the patch i guess its a lucky login, so wierd...anyways i got the No-Pot hack Item.EDF to work, this one has no increased price and look what i get for the same item...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Elan0000.jpg (237.7 KB, 236 views)
File Type: jpg Elan0001.jpg (216.3 KB, 189 views)
Old 05/01/2008, 08:57   #7

lol i tried it and its Fake only, when you sell it you will only got normal price of what u sell..
Old 05/01/2008, 10:37   #8

Yep, I've tried this before and it shows you selling it for 100 million but when you actually sell it the server reimburses you the actual price.
Old 05/01/2008, 11:49   #9

Which is exactly why i said I'm sorry for wasting your time, i didn't have intentions of it being fake, im new to this whole scene but hey, it would be pretty **** cool if someone could tweak the item.edf file to do that kinda thing~
Old 05/01/2008, 13:56   #10

i think th item.edf file is server side..that's why i could not work..Nice try though
Old 05/01/2008, 14:17   #11

tried,tested...NOT WORKING...
Old 05/01/2008, 14:44   #12

Thumbs down

THE VERDICT....

100% doesnt work!!!!.....i tried it on phRF....i sell 1set beam wid no hack...the selling prize is 581,319...but when i use the hacked Item.edf it costs now over 11 million plus...but when i sell it it still costs 581,319...the fact is this hack is client sided only.
Old 05/02/2008, 09:32   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnVitoo View Post
Im 90% Posotive, because when i changed the servers Item.EDF File the prices went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down...i need a way to bypass the hackshield thing so i can get it working again, i think the server owner did something to make the patcher ovrwrite anythign thats edited now...thats why server was down maybe, but no matter ill try finding a way.

Ok, i just got news, forget this dumb thread i just made because someone tested the Item.EDF out and it shows the increased ammount of money they will get, but they dont actually get the money, they only get 450k instead of 11million. Sorry for wasting your time...

If i may ask, does anyone have a guide on how to bypass the patch progress? I tried the one provided on the server and it does not work... Ill make a new thread incase people miss this.

EDITED Again, wierd, i just bypassed the patch i guess its a lucky login, so wierd...anyways i got the No-Pot hack Item.EDF to work, this one has no increased price and look what i get for the same item...
WHAT SERVER IS THAT??? cool rate!!!!!!
Old 05/03/2008, 06:52   #14

so its fake TT__TT
Old 05/12/2008, 01:19   #15

the price is in the server side...i suppose!