Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

enchange jade

Discussion on enchange jade within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
enchange jade

I need files that would allow me to share with other jade chararcter, someone has the files that enable this exchange?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Jade Dynasty Induction (Free stuff on Jade Dynasty Billows Server USA-Eastern)
08/05/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello! If any of you want to play Jade Dynasty, and create an account for the 1st time, you can get a free ticket to 150 by introducing this code 5740093X072406098000843Zfd22be it is case sensitive so be careful in the upper left corner of the screen when you create your 1st character. If you aren't accustomed with the inductee feature , i'll explain briefly. You will get a along to your . These 2 boxes will allow you to level at a rate of 2-3 times faster than the normal player. They both...
help about jade
08/29/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
hi guys (Boost jade/boast jade) sry i forgot the spelling it can i affect the upgrade parts of mau example : 1 (Boost jade/boast jade) = can equips 5 lvl higher items
jade
05/01/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
please help me must pass a jade to another character but the jade and disabled to return as active exchange it for?
enchange jade
04/29/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 8 Replies
need to move files to my other character jade, jade to be able to exchange with other players
EXP Jade
04/26/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
Yo I was just wondering if its even possible to edit the rates of the private server because i know some servers are only using EXP Jades, its a jade you get from the beginning that gives you the higher exp and drop rates. I thought of it because I think its not server sided coz they only made that Item to work in the client right? or am i wrong? is it still server sided? lol. help me out here.