Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help^^ about noDelay pots

Discussion on Help^^ about noDelay pots within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Help^^ about noDelay pots

um can u give me ,your item.edf file? that are alrdy edited in no pots delay in fpmp and hp. or i heard someone talking about Ce no pots delay about the Ce can u teach me.... abou d no pot delay its so hard to find the 00 83 32 00 00 00 00 00 ff ff ff somthng like that pls help me.. thnx.
Old 04/25/2008, 02:01   #2

Better make the 0 potion delay using CE, its way better than editing your item.edf. search and you shall find it.
Old 04/25/2008, 04:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodiGee View Post
um can u give me ,your item.edf file? that are alrdy edited in no pots delay in fpmp and hp. or i heard someone talking about Ce no pots delay about the Ce can u teach me.... abou d no pot delay its so hard to find the 00 83 32 00 00 00 00 00 ff ff ff somthng like that pls help me.. thnx.
I suggest u to use feature before opening a cew thread and requesting this.

Find all your need at the other section of RF Online

ITEM.EDF >>

CE 5.4 >>
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2008, 06:12   #4

Ok heres the tutorial i got for potion delay hack. This was made by jk3857.

Here is how I do it. I kept on getting file forgery error on CM RFO when I tried modifying the edf file so I just used cheat engine to use the pot hack.

1. Run Cheat Engine.

2. Run RF Online and enter the game world.

3. Go back to Cheat Engine and click on the button on the upper left. This button is the image of a computer with a magnifying glass.

4. After pressing the button, a window will show up with a process list. Scroll down the list until you find "RF_Online.bin" and then highlight "RF_Online.bin".

5. Press the "Attach to process" Button.

6. Now, you need to figure out the potion use delay time. You can do this by going back into the RF Online game and highlighting one of your potions. The casting delay will be the number you need. For example, the Pope HP Potion+500 has a cast delay of 1.6 seconds.

7. Multiply the cast delay time by 1000. For example, a 1.6 second cast delay will become 1.6 X 1000 = 1600.

8. Convert the new value into hex. You can use the windows calculator to convert a base 10 value into hex (dec into hex). For example, 1600 in decimal value becomes 0640 in hex value.

9. Now, go back to cheat engine. In the middle upper portion of the screen of cheat engine, there will be a pull down box named "Value type". Click on the box and select "Text".

10. Now, go back into the RF Online game and find the name of the potion you wish to modify. Make sure to note that you have the correct spelling. Also, the potion name is case sensitive. For example, you will want to note "Pope HP Potion+500" and NOT "pope hp potion+500" (see how the first example uses correct cases and the second example is incorrectly in all lowercase?).

11. Go back to Cheat Engine. There is a text input box named "Text:". In that box, type in the name of the potion. Again, make sure you use the right spelling and the right letter case (capital letters or lowercase letters).

12. Now, look for a section right below the "Value type" scroll down box. This section is named "Memory Scan Options". The values that you want are in the 06000000 region. So, change the "From" box to about 05000000 and the "To" box to about 07000000. This is just to make the scan a bit shorter.

13. Now, press the "Scan" button. On the box to the upper left of the cheat engine screen, there should be a bunch of addresses. When I scanned, I resulted in about 14 address found.

14. Now, highlight the first address and then right click on the address. Click browse this memory region.

15. You will now see a bunch of numbers and letters on the screen. Look at the right side of the screen and you will see the name of the potion. Make sure this is the potion you wish to modify. What I mean by this is that you might want to modify the +500 potion but you are currently looking at the +5000 potion. If you don't have the correct potion name, close the window and highlight another address and then browse the memory region.

16. Don't be intimidated by all the numbers that are on the screen. About halfway down those numbers, you will see "FF FF FF FF". Remember the hex value that you got from step 8? You are now searching for that value. From the "FF FF FF FF" part of the numbers, start looking backwards from right to left. What you are looking for is the value you found in step 8 except the number is backwards. For example, 0640 will look like "40 06".

17. Now, highlight the first portion of the hex value (in my example, select 40). Now right click on the value and then select "Add address to the list".

18. A new screen will pop up. Do not modify the "Address" box. The "Description" box may be modified to the name of your choice. I chose to type in "HP Potion delay". On the "Type" Scroll down box, select "2 Bytes". Do not put a tick the "pointer" box. Now Press "OK".

19. Go back to the main Cheat Engine screen. On the bottom half of the screen, there will be a new row that has the name and address that you selected. Now put a tick on the box that is in front of the description. For example it'll look like ( X HP Potion delay) where the X is the tick on the box. Now the value is frozen. On the far right side of the row, there will be a value. This value should be the value from step 7. Double click on the value and set it to 0.

20. Now test out the potion.

Hex values for potions with cool down 2.5 sec = C4 09

Cure Chargers = 88 13
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/25/2008, 23:51   #5

oh thnc @vicious and broer it realy help thnx... 4 ur time
Old 05/17/2008, 21:17   #6

Can Someone Here Send Me CE Program?? Heres My Email

Thx!