Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RF Online GameGuard Bypass

Discussion on RF Online GameGuard Bypass within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RF Online GameGuard Bypass

aw
Old 03/22/2008, 03:27   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuex View Post
does anyone here have an idea to bypass gameguard...
im working on it now... but can anybody give me another idea to bypass gamguard
how can u bypass a game guard when u couldnt even use a normal bot wich is so easy to use... .. anyway i put a fast guide in my thread so read it well and good luck ^^

to be able to use a multiclient u need to bypass it ... so work somethin with it ?
Old 05/18/2012, 05:00   #3

I have bypassed gameguard in RFOnline(rf reactor). BTW i can't do the past damage aspd launcher hack and fly hack.. I can edit the memory but when i do the damage hack, only the animation is affected.. I'm aking for some help, just a little. .. hayzzz.... .. i have used only a program for the bypass. As for now i use CE 5.6.1.. pls post your questions about this..

here's the proof:

...BTW,, about the program i used,, i'll send u the link, just to prevent leechers.
Old 05/18/2012, 05:01   #4

I have bypassed gameguard in RFOnline(rf reactor). BTW i can't do the past damage aspd launcher hack and fly hack.. I can edit the memory but when i do the damage hack, only the animation is affected.. I'm aking for some help, just a little. .. hayzzz.... .. i have used only a program for the bypass. As for now i use CE 5.6.1.. pls post your questions about this..

here's the proof:

...BTW,, about the program i used,, i'll send u the link, just to prevent leechers.
Old 05/18/2012, 10:54   #5

how can you do that?
Old 05/19/2012, 07:16   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by taeasa721 View Post

here's the proof:

hey! did you use a program to bypass gameguard? or the rfreactor has just the old gameguard that can't detect CE?. and if you use program to bypass please teach me how thanks