Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DEV] Server files!

Discussion on [DEV] Server files! within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[DEV] Server files!

I am opening this topic so it's not to be confused with other other p-server and server topics. This is for development on private server files only. Not Rappelz lost.

I will start out by saying that as a developer I know, people will still attack this thread. People will come in here and say oh it can't be done, or this is pointless, or play on official. On every project, there's always going to be people like this... lets stay positive here, ignore them, move on.

Lets move on, I'd like everyone to know, that I devlop on theory. I'm not always right, nor do I try and give off that persona. We are here as a team, people are going to figure things out that may eventually be wrong, it's inevitable in projects like these.

Lets begin...

Contrary to popular belief, I believe there is no actual login server. Instead this process is web directed and handled. The loader directs to a web mechanism, that holds server IP. I also believe Auth will begin the process of of logging in users and/or direct them towards the right place.

1a6a2dfd3e44b8a0b02a2b66c801821e the password string is deciphered as qorhvmek~1. The server sends the encyrpted password, later deciphered to qorhvmek~1. Set the pass in the opt file to 1a6a2dfd3e44b8a0b02a2b66c801821e and the sa pass to qorhvmek~1.

Hex'ing the server

At the server at offset 001B2947 change cadb.nflavor.com to 127.0.0.1.

Also available for download is

This is partially my directory. I have excluded all test files and did not include sql files, These will be coming though. These files are meant to save time, and give everyone a start. Opt files are heavily jibberished right now, so just for warning on that.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 09/11/2010, 15:32   #2

noone wanna upload the real files !!!
i only got the AUTH server adn a few update files

i wanna and need the full server files pls.
and maybe a TUT, how i can create the server.
Old 09/11/2010, 16:54   #3

@ Tetris
Thank you to spend your time for trying something. It's just more than any other people do for now.
I sadly couldn't do anything as I have not require knowledge in any domain needed to just understand what is the use of the files you release.

I hope you'll still working on it a few time and finally manage to make something full working ^^
Old 09/11/2010, 21:34   #4

where i have to create the DB with?
NAVICAT?
SQL SERVER ?
MYSQL?
Old 09/12/2010, 05:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangxtar1 View Post
where i have to create the DB with?
NAVICAT?
SQL SERVER ?
MYSQL?
MSSQL
Old 09/12/2010, 14:11   #6

First of all i wish you + us goodluck on this project. I feel like a part of it and i hope finally at post page 500++ to have the final working result.Im working long time at the known to all [update files] of rappelz. In order to step forward we may need to contact a guy from [********] forum called Richard R -> check here:

BUT RETURN BACK TO ELITEPVPERS of course

Tetris said: "...At the server at offset 001B2947 change cadb.nflavor.com to 127.0.0.1...."

Nice way to redirect the Game Server to your local SQL since we dont have the GameServer.Opt . There is an other way to do it by adding the following line into
"c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts. " file. ->

127.0.0.1 cadb.nflavor.com

I used this way and finaly i connected the GameServer with my MSSQL server.

Now a question. I have the Auth Server Loaded succesfully and connected to DB(not completed of course)
When you click login at rappelz client (US version) then client connects to the selected (from batch file) IP and to the PORT 4500. This is not configurable as i know. PrincessAurora(auth server) listens at PORT 4501 for console connections and at 4502(unknown) .Whats wrong here? Why Auth server doesnt listens to Port 4500. Is this because its not the US Version? Or what...
Old 09/12/2010, 14:48   #7

what DBs u created there?
Old 09/12/2010, 17:01   #8

First of all i want to clear something i dont post here to show you that i have something more than you. I have exactly the same files like all ppl has. I used the partial files of db from the update files that everybody has and i added them into DB. Of course this is less than 5% of the completed DB. I just managed to configure the SQL this way to load PrincessAuroraServer succesfully. Also i used the ''hosts'' file way in order to make CaptainHerlockServer to connect to SQL too but still crashes at next step -> ''Loading max item index...'' This is just a 10% of total progress or less since the DB size is 1.49gb(not fresh but i guess with many characters+items+++) based on photos that a guy posted on a forum. I tried to connect the client on auth server but nothing happened.
Old 09/13/2010, 09:29   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonxa View Post
First of all i wish you + us goodluck on this project. I feel like a part of it and i hope finally at post page 500++ to have the final working result.Im working long time at the known to all [update files] of rappelz. In order to step forward we may need to contact a guy from [********] forum called Richard R -> check here:

BUT RETURN BACK TO ELITEPVPERS of course

Tetris said: "...At the server at offset 001B2947 change cadb.nflavor.com to 127.0.0.1...."

Nice way to redirect the Game Server to your local SQL since we dont have the GameServer.Opt . There is an other way to do it by adding the following line into
"c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts. " file. ->

127.0.0.1 cadb.nflavor.com

I used this way and finaly i connected the GameServer with my MSSQL server.

Now a question. I have the Auth Server Loaded succesfully and connected to DB(not completed of course)
When you click login at rappelz client (US version) then client connects to the selected (from batch file) IP and to the PORT 4500. This is not configurable as i know. PrincessAurora(auth server) listens at PORT 4501 for console connections and at 4502(unknown) .Whats wrong here? Why Auth server doesnt listens to Port 4500. Is this because its not the US Version? Or what...
Port 4502 seems to do with the game_server? Have you tried setting S console.port:4501 and db.auth.port:4500?

I'm currently working on trying to get the DBupdater up and working. I'm having issues with the opt file. It seems a lot of these rdu files contain dabatase values and changes, that could help.

As far as port 4500, i'm not entirely sure, I haven't ventured in that direction yet. Here's some information that may help?

My other issue is that, on auth server, sa connects no problems, herlock sa fails login.
Attached Files
File Type: zip decompile.zip (12.5 KB, 186 views)
Old 09/13/2010, 15:50   #10

Yes maybe the port 4502 is the listening port of LS that waiting connection from GS. Of course we are far away from this step.Finaly i follow your way Tetris and i managed to change the port of the client using MHS. Here is the offsets ->
-----Client OFFSETS----
LS AUTH PORT: sframe.exe+30722A
1ST IN THE LIST GAMESERVER IP: sframe.exe+8081A8
1ST IN THE LIST GAMESERVER PORT: sframe.exe+808228
------------------------
How i know these offsets. I have an account on official server. I used a proxy+packets capturer(handmade by me) app and i captured all the packets that client exchanges with LS and GS during a normal logon.I have all the sequence step by step. We may need it for later use.
So now i can simulate a rappelz logon offline if anyone need this packet array i can send it.Maybe a good packet decoding guy can help us this way.
Now about the ...db.auth.port:4500...
If i understand right what you mean, why i have to set this port to 4500 since [db.auth.port] is for the SQL listening port 1433,34 or if you have express sql its 1039. So in my opt files i have to set this at 1039. Normaly princessaurora should listen at 4500-clients,4501-console,4502-GS. So something is wrong here.

About GameServer + SQl connection. Gameserver attempts to connect to cadb.nflavor.com but using the right way we redirect it localy. The problem is the port:1433,34. for me because as i said i use Express SQL is 1039. I used the same app as before for packets capture in order to redirect the connection from 1433 to 1039 and i captured the exchanged packets in order to try find out the problem. Here i share the packets with you:

-Packets Exchanged During CaptainHerlock Attempts a Connection with SQL-
PACKET FROM CLIENT TO SERVER
PacketID:1<>127.0.0.1 ----> 127.0.0.1---- Size:41
)UT
------------------------------------------------------
PACKET FROM SERVER TO CLIENT
PacketID:2<>127.0.0.1 ----> 127.0.0.1---- Size:37
%@
PacketID:3<>127.0.0.1 ----> 127.0.0.1---- Size:78
NA=Lv7a/`AGwEˆ'”%
dbc
PacketID:4<>127.0.0.1 ----> 127.0.0.1---- Size:610
bUFL*..*t0ӪH*]… Oi/ۦM=9A} 00b* OU…0 *H0;1907U0SSL_Self_Signed_Fallback01 00912034816Z400912034816Z0;1907U0SSL_Self_Si gned_Fallback00 *H0ʾЬ|99XPq8r %lc HT1i/T )r+dh%MWq0>n*MU~箘x* `.F?%@5Fm{rl0 *H\!%ʈ Pґ.)#C;.:dQgeVS9Ob ҊU_:J"I9zYQx킧A_fǤY$DB:ݳwF t.ȏl igKL
PacketID:5<>127.0.0.1 ----> 127.0.0.1---- Size:190
+c~0bygZĮN}\8]})S qvHtHwTEoEcC
a'zK+qѩE%1# ~P%_P($>
E9g;G Y EN~`gjrރ*܇(%鹶
PacketID:6<>127.0.0.1 ----> 127.0.0.1---- Size:51
3 U>Ғ55}{ A``R'@
PacketID:7<>127.0.0.1 ----> 127.0.0.1---- Size:199
{jGK%qčу
 L@]5K$ap:R- jzFǎ)Y[>^jҙ479PڔqjA{ʗNX-}JېѪ L^,?^]̫ f?]>Z?*6I-(Ft\vt7TXZ!7v u`y톿SLq,v
PacketID:8<>127.0.0.1 ----> 127.0.0.1---- Size:421
3#
Telecastermaster|E)Changed database context to 'Telecaster'.VMPC\SQLEXPRESS
us_englishxG'Changed language setting to us_english.VMPC\SQLEXPRESS*6qMicrosoft SQL Server
@40964096
In our case: CLIENT=CaptainHerlock and SERVER=SQL
then i get the error message from GS:''[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen(Connect()). Access Denied or SQL Server does not exists.''
Old 09/15/2010, 06:58   #11

Try this, same goes for anyone else who uses port 1039 and cannot change it. You will find that although there is an option string for something, it's sometimes hard coded as well.

This should accept the internal io.db.auth.port, and lead you to a sa login fail... at least that's my case.
Attached Files
File Type: rar CaptainHerlockServer-Localhost1039.rar (845.5 KB, 166 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2010, 15:11   #12

Tetris thank you very much for the file but my problem its not the connection since i can track it using netlimiter. Herlock connects succesfuly with my db and the account for me is not the default 'sa' i created an other account [sql authentication based].Anyway i said i redirect the default herlock's port (1434) to the real 1039 and also herlock passes the authorize process. My problem is something like db compatibility,configuration or blah blah i still cant understand.
Next is that we may have the full herlock's db soon. I talk with a guy in a forum that he said he knows [Turion] the first guy who published the update files on an forum (i dont type the name because it will get filled with ''nops'' ) Well i dont know if Turion is the one who stole the files but based on some screenshots it seems that he has 1.49gb of herlock's db. This is too much for a clean mmorpg db but it may have all player's data in there.Of course he said that will load all the db into his sql, he will clean all player's data in order to export a smaller db file and then we will trade it peer to peer. Next step for me is to publish is it here.So everyone will have the chance to work on it...
Today i captured a full packets package from rappelz logon proccess with details from client-server and server to client i will publish it later here with the hope than a packets decrypter expert will help us this way.
Old 09/15/2010, 16:59   #13

could 1 of u make a TUT ? pls
what u made till today or how i can create the db and how the db have to look like.
pls
Old 09/15/2010, 19:34   #14

From me there is not any importand tutorial since my dbs are less than 5% completed. All we try to do atm is to solve both server's connection issues with sql.If we cant connect server with sql then what we need the db? but as i said and if luck is with us i wait pm from this guy to send me the full herlock db. Then i will write a tut with Tetris support. Btw its not so difficult to import a db into sql, if you have the right files ofc.

->To Tetris: Where did you found this ''1a6a2dfd3e44b8a0b02a2b66c801821e'' and how you dechipered it to ''qorhvmek~1''? you used rc4 with 0-255 SBOX etc etc. I made an rc4 app and i filled the sbox with 256 values that i found in aurora source and i dont get the same result...
Old 09/15/2010, 20:09   #15

k hope ya get the full DB files^^ the u create a TUT and upload the files^^