Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 10:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Canīt Register on GPotato

Discussion on Canīt Register on GPotato within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 5,208
Canīt Register on GPotato

Hey guys ..

i have a big problem .. evertime i want to register myself on GPotato.eu .. the Site says that my Email is incorrect or not avaible..

Can someone help me with this problem ..

I have already choosen emails on web / hotmail / googlemail and spambog. but all dont work.
ī
mfg Angel
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2010, 17:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
I have me regestry with a e-mail on yahoo.de without problems

Similar Threads Similar Threads
T>lvl 48 gPotato AM
05/01/2010 - Dragonica - 5 Replies
I trade my lvl 48 AM on gpotato server with medium equips and nice pvp rank/scores. lvl 40,47 set parts , rocker helm with int, farrel's glove, water drooplet with int, for a lvl 45+ char I accept: Ranger, Myrm, pally, grenadier, hq. with decent equips with nice pvp rank and score. Wins > Loss. Can also sell +10 int Burlune
Gpotato hacks..
11/21/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies
I guess no1 is capable to make new hacks for gpotato... its been now 2 months till hacks were outdated and everyday i check on forums that is there an even 1 new hack/update 4 it BUT NO... i guess that there will be no more enought "good" hackers with full of energy and spirit to make hacks updated or new hacks.. dragonica section of elitepvpers its prolly most death place here.. im not wondering why tou.. feel 100% telling negative thing, ty<3. and kanr49... if u could make samelike nice...
WTB Gpotato Drago Ranger 30+ // Kaufe Gpotato Drago Jäger 30+
09/11/2009 - Dragonica - 7 Replies
Hallo ich suche einen Jäger lvl 30+ auf der Gpotato drago version ;) Hello, im looking for a ranger lvl 30+ on gp vers.! Ich habe nen lvl 33 Gaukler 70% exp zu bieten, voll ausgestattet! I can give u a lvl 33 Jester with 70% exp, the jester is full equipped. Wollt ihr tauschen? /Want to trade?