Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 14:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

macro question :)

Discussion on macro question :) within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
macro question :)

well ive been reading up on VM ware and was wondering whether by using VM ware would i be able to use macros on rappelz? and if so what would be the correct method to do so

thanks for the help, and sorry yh i know its a nooby question but i have no experience with VMware
Old 02/06/2010, 16:04   #2

no posts? lol, ive read in some places that it is possible to bypass gamegauyrd and use programs that gamegaurd picks up by using VMware, but how would the correct method be to do this? would u run rappelz first on the host, and open the macro on the virtual and use hotkeys to function it on the host computer?

plz any help is welcome
Old 02/06/2010, 18:54   #3

Just run Rappelz inside of the VM and your Macro outside.

So rappelz don't notice that a forbitten Tool is used to create keyboard and Mouse events.
Old 02/06/2010, 19:20   #4

aah kk but say mouse macro as in to record clicks will still work correct?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] About this Macro Im doing...
01/18/2010 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies
Im making a basic simple macro, what I have is here What Im simply trying to do, is click on the Bolded then drag too the Italics. I've tried finding how to work with 'MouseClickDrag' but it doesn't move from Point A(Bolded) to Point B(Italics). Any help would be appriciated :]
Buff Macro Question...
12/08/2007 - RF Online - 1 Replies
I like to run my buff macros overnight using ACTools but it seems the game logs me out at some point, is there any way to prevent this?
Question on Macro to Bot
11/16/2007 - Archlord - 1 Replies
Sorry but i m kinda new to the bot thing. So what is the difference between a macro and a bot. I currently use QuickMacro 6.0 and i think it works awsome. Only thing it cant do is repot and repair. With a bot are you able to do that, etc etc
Macro Question
03/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I have been using macro express to level my archer in lab with the archer lab leveling macro, which is great I must say, but I would like to know if there is a macro program available that is able to click on the conquer window when it is minimized. I doubt this is possible, but I am just wondering. Thanks.
Question On A Macro for Lab
06/21/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hello, Well, i dont want to waste a lot of everyone's time so ill get to it: I have a decent Macro recorder that i used to make a macro in lab, however, the only problem with the macro is that sometimes, a Slinger can move into the spot i set for the archer to fly to. The archer then hits that 1 slinger, and when it tries to go back to the wall, it cant go there because the mouse clicks beyond the wall, and i died once because of this. So, my question is, is there a way to possible...