Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 04:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help To create a 9.1 server. plz.. giveyou korean KTS ID.. i`m korean..

Discussion on help To create a 9.1 server. plz.. giveyou korean KTS ID.. i`m korean.. within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help To create a 9.1 server. plz.. giveyou korean KTS ID.. i`m korean..

help me...
Help.
To create a server.
Too difficult. Many take part.
TeamViewer & another program as a remote,
Production servers give me time. Please help.
I'm a Korean. Us to help me, to the first One,
South Korea Let my ID. give you!!
please help me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help To create a server. plz.. giveyou korean KTS ID.. i`m korean..
05/27/2016 - Rappelz - 4 Replies
help me... Help. To create a server. Too difficult. Many take part. TeamViewer as a remote, Production servers give me time. Please help. I'm a Korean. Us to help me, to the first One, South Korea Let my ID. give you!! please help me
How to create a account in Korean server
02/25/2015 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Hi guys..i used to play in NA server and i am getting 350 ping which kinda sucks and i am not able to play with it.so when they gave a free transfer to ocenaia i changed but in tat also i am getting almost 290 ping .i play from India.i wanted to create a account in korea but they need a korean social security number..anyway i can get one and create account in tat ?
PLZ helpme TT how to open korean language P-server? and.. give me korean server file^
11/25/2014 - Rappelz Private Server - 1 Replies
hello~ i`m living in korean... i wish open korean P-server... For a few days. Wander to find the data. Never could find. Only in English and Arabic. But you want to make the English version. We have a database connection error. I want to create a server with each other to play with Koreans in Korea. Thank you. If the data Can you send me? Please help me.
PLZ helpme TT how to open korean language P-server? and.. give me korean server file^
11/25/2014 - Rappelz - 0 Replies
PLZ helpme TT how to open korean language P-server? and.. give me korean server file^ hello~ i`m living in korean... i wish open korean P-server... For a few days. Wander to find the data. Never could find. Only in English and Arabic. But you want to make the English version. We have a database connection error. I want to create a server with each other to play with Koreans in Korea.
How to create ts1 korean?
02/21/2013 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
I am willing to spend all my time playing ts1 korean, if anybody mind to teach me how? :D