Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dual Boxing

Discussion on Dual Boxing within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dual Boxing

Diese Thema wurde schon oft angesprochen aber wollte das mal wieder aufgreifen ist des irgendwie möglich 2 mal rappelz auf einem system zu starten und wenn ja wie wäre für jede antwort dankbar
Old 02/07/2015, 22:07   #2

You can't.
Old 02/10/2015, 18:18   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
I have not tested this...

Old 02/18/2015, 19:47   #4

elite*gold: 182
As far as I know you can not for a few reasons.
1. SFrame for a long time does not allow multiple instances unless you can edit this check.
2. GameGuard no longer allows being launched in Sandbox nor a virtual machine.
3. You can no longer run SFrame without GameGuard. The game server will check for GameGuard and kick you if it is not running.
Old 02/19/2015, 18:35   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,461
I think by the topic I linked you will see that it is after the sandbox and vmware changes and by the information given within the topic sounds like it may hide the fact that the game has been executed in vmware if game guard can not check for a vmware hardware instance.

Like I said I did not test it but the person who posted the information definitely made the post recently.
Old 02/21/2015, 16:47   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
I think by the topic I linked you will see that it is after the sandbox and vmware changes and by the information given within the topic sounds like it may hide the fact that the game has been executed in vmware if game guard can not check for a vmware hardware instance.

Like I said I did not test it but the person who posted the information definitely made the post recently.

Yes i tested it when i made that post,it was working,idk if they patch it or not.just give a try if u got good pc,since my is broken now and use old one
Old 02/25/2015, 01:13   #7

I just tried this and did not have any success.