Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 18:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Micromacro for game with sourceCode

Discussion on Micromacro for game with sourceCode within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/08/2009, 04:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Dragon View Post
Yeah I tried emulating GG with Apache webserver but the farthest back in GG revisions you can go is 10 versions old or it doesn't work.. so in the end I felt it wasn't worth the time since GG likes to roll out updates often enough.

@groovie1: Haven't tried a rootkit to bypass GG because I don't know enough about rootkits yet. Besides, GG is much like a rootkit itself. Do you think that using a rootkit to defeat a rootkit could work?
Rootkit doesn't work.

As a rootkit, GG works on the first layer of your computer. Therefore it can see everything else on layer 1. It can only hide itself from the 6 layers above it (layers 2-7). Layer 7 being the GUI of an OS; and layer 1 being the kernel. In the simplest sense, if you imagine the layers piled on themselves, while none of them can seen the bottom layer (layer 1), layer 1 can see everything up and sideways. It can just by looking next to it and seeing another rootkit sitting there and detects it.

Not to mention GG looks for API hooks.

Sry for bad google translation.

Sry rootkit doesn' work
Old 07/08/2009, 13:02   #17

"Sry for bad google translation."

Humm, No prob for me and nice explication ! Layers about which you spoke, its called "Modèle ISO", in my language, I studied it several months in the school.

So, can some one give me the way to bypass GG ? I dont ask for any code or other (my knowledges are so poor in dev ^^), just the way used by Bot developpers, cause i'm curious to know .
Of course, i will understand if those who know, want to keep it secret

Have a nice day
Old 07/08/2009, 14:13   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by groovie1 View Post

Humm, No prob for me and nice explication ! Layers about which you spoke, its called "Modèle ISO", in my language, I studied it several months in the school.

So, can some one give me the way to bypass GG ? I dont ask for any code or other (my knowledges are so poor in dev ^^), just the way used by Bot developpers, cause i'm curious to know .

Have a nice day
Maybe your are from and you want to break our bot... joking
Old 07/08/2009, 14:38   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by groovie1 View Post

Have a nice day
One working concept is a own Mouse/Keybord driver that is controlable from a programm.
But GG ist blocking the 'normal' ways to communictae with a device driver, so you have to find your own hole for this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2009, 22:49   #20

elite*gold: 20
Another method currently being exploited by bot programmers is using a 'trampoline' to jump past the code that GG injects into the dll. I know there is a version of PostMessage.dll running around that has been patched to jump over the 5 bytes that GG tries to inject.
Old 07/09/2009, 02:27   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Dragon View Post
Another method currently being exploited by bot programmers is using a 'trampoline' to jump past the code that GG injects into the dll. I know there is a version of PostMessage.dll running around that has been patched to jump over the 5 bytes that GG tries to inject.
You can use it with any dll32 (Postmessage, Getpixel...