Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz Emu ???

Discussion on Rappelz Emu ??? within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Rappelz Emu ???

ok Guys and Girls I have some news for you about the Game well the Games encrypt system so have at it guys if you think you can

oh also if you need help on RE or reverse engine this Bad boy let me know I have some useful docs and tools I am starting my own and I will post what I find oh and a hint with Rc4 the first 2 packets sent have the packet key code in them and there Unicode so basically Wireshark will find them in next to no time and from there all I can say is good luck.

if you want some help with Wireshark do a Goggle,oh and here is a small little pdf on how to start a emu

I take NO Props or Credit for the pdf I just found it and I think it will be of help to you all in your battle with GALA-NET also if need be do some reading on some of there other games that have Emus/Private servers for you never know they may use the same keys ( GALA-NET is known for its cheapness) that's why they changed from HS to GG.

Anyway have fun if you need help I will try and help but you will have to be clear with your question Try a Screen Shot with your question oh and I use FastStone to take Screen shots.
Old 01/06/2009, 19:04   #2

sorry i don't understund it )= can u write in german or so?

or which hot that generally? can one provide thereby a RAP fur more p.server?

(sorry for my bad english, I'm german)
Old 01/08/2009, 14:00   #3

well done
so you think we can scan the SFrame.exe even if that one is encrypted in a svchost process?? and checks packets it send & received to hack it if emulating the server ?? that's it ??
i'm not sure to have well understand what you said, but i'm really interesting in that, can you guve us a little more explanations ?? plz ??

Cu
Old 01/08/2009, 23:15   #4

ENG

ok what I posted was me using a RC4 plugin with Wireshark to hack the client as it was connecting to the patchier and then the server so I can start changing some of the packets with some of my own and yes I am also learning how to start my own Emu project but unlike my Archlord try I am saving my files out side of the US where there cease and desist orders can go to hell

GER

heißen Sie gut, was ich war ich unter Verwendung eines RC4 bekannt gab, das mit Wireshark Einsteck ist, zum des Klienten zu zerhacken, während es an das patchier und dann den Bediener anschloß, also ich einige, der Pakete mit einigen von meinen Selbst zu ändern beginnen kann und ja ich auch erlerne, wie man mein eigenes Emuprojekt beginnt, aber anders als meinen Archlord Versuch ich meine Seite der Akten heraus der US speichere, in denen Unterlassungsverfügungen können zur Hölle gehen

( sorry my German is rusty )
Old 01/08/2009, 23:17   #5

my first post in German

okay Kerle und Mädchen lasse ich, etwas Nachrichten für Sie über den Spielbrunnen die Spiele System verschlüsseln also habe an ihm Kerle, wenn Sie denken, dass Sie können oh auch, wenn Sie Hilfe auf RE benötigen, oder Rückmaschine dieser schlechte Junge mich mich haben einige nützliche Doc. informierte und Werkzeuge ich meine Selbst beginnen und ich gebe bekannt, was ich oh finde und ein Tipp mit Rc4 die ersten 2 gesendeten Pakete, den Paketschlüsselcode in ihnen zu haben und dort Unicode so im Allgemeinen Wireshark findet, dass sie innen nahe bei keiner Zeit und von dort allen, die ich sagen kann, gutes Glück sind. wenn Sie etwas Hilfe bei Wireshark tun eine Schutzbrille, oh wünschen und ist hier ein kleines kleines pdf auf, wie man einen Emu beginnt Ich nehme KEINE Stützen, oder Gutschrift für das pdf, das ich gerade fand, es und ich denken, dass es hilfreich zu Ihnen ist alle in Ihrem Kampf mit GALA-NET auch notfalls etwas Messwert auf einigen dort anderer Spiele tun, die Emus/private Bediener für Sie nie sie kennen lassen können die gleichen Schlüssel verwenden (GALA-NET bekannt für seine Billigkeit) that' s, warum sie von HS zu GG änderten. Haben Sie sowieso Spaß, wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen, die ich versuche und Hilfe, aber Sie müssen mit Ihrem Frage Versuch ein Schirm-Schuß mit Ihrer Frage frei sein oh und ich verwende FastStone, um Schirmschüsse zu nehmen.
Old 01/18/2009, 10:56   #6

I hope you can get this finished, i hate how greedy gpotato are and im really sick of playing on their server.
Old 01/18/2009, 13:29   #7

yeah me too
Old 02/03/2009, 19:15   #8

dito -_-
they blocked me today for... NOTHING hoes -_-
Old 02/07/2009, 19:51   #9

elite*gold: 175
when you finished pltz post your own Server why Archlord projekt failed ?